close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Scary Forum (Showing 1 - 25 of 115 comments)

• Missgreeneyes
    posted by Missgreeneyes

What Do You Think Is The Scariest Horror Film?

What is your Scariest horror film? What maade you piss your pants? Talk about it here!!
    posted 8 years ago
  • AlexSweetHeart

the feddies are the scariest horror films
    posted 8 years ago
  • TonytheTig3r
    posted by TonytheTig3r

the blair witch project
    posted 8 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

The scariest movie Eva is BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN !!! lol
    No, I don't really know, there are so much movies that are scary.
    posted 8 years ago
  • electricguitargoddes

Blair Witch for me too.
    posted 8 years ago
  • darkangeltonk
    posted by darkangeltonk

well i think that some of the best scary movies could be The Amityville Horror, The Grudge, Silent Hill and Blair Witch but its hard to decide cause there so much of them...
    posted 8 years ago
  • honeybee24uk
    posted by honeybee24uk

Stephen King films scare the shit out of me, especially the Shining and It!
    posted 8 years ago
  • heth87
    posted by heth87

jaws... nah only kidding ya i watched that at 5 and laughed my guts out, there is no really scary movie ive seen but i have to say im more of a gore lover than being scared
    posted 8 years ago
  • xoxotaintedlove

mines were the grudge, amityville horror, saw 1/2, house of wax, sleepover nightmare, etc.
    posted 8 years ago
  • ilikecowboys
    posted by ilikecowboys

I love scary stuff... One of the few times I've actually been really scared of a movie was in the Grudge with the narrow tunnel-staircase thingy leading into the attic... I'm horribly claustrophobic and had to fast forward through those parts... LOL
    posted 8 years ago
  • latinapersian
    posted by latinapersian

The blairwith project!!!
    posted 8 years ago
  • hotsurferdude6996

Saw 2
    posted 8 years ago
  • BollywoodLuver

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Jonny Depp looked like Micheal Jackson
    posted 8 years ago
  • mdrews55
    posted by mdrews55

THE GRUDGE AND THE BLAIRE WITCH PROJECT WERE NOT AND I REPEAT NOT SCARY. WHOEVER THINKS THOSE ARE SCARY IS OBVIOUSLY A BIG WIMP AND SHOULD NOT BE WATCHING HORROR FILMS.But then theres the ring. that movie was actually scary.
    posted 8 years ago
  • theicedragon77

First off I have to say that I didn't care for the Grudge, as much as I like sarah michelle gellar it kinda let me down. Secondly I gotta say that for me the shining was the scariest movie i have ever seen, I watched it four times, once w/ my parents, once w/ my sisters, once with my girlfriend, and once by myself. Every time i watch that movie i get shivers.
    posted 8 years ago
  • fluffyisdabest

winnie the pooh
    posted 8 years ago
  • lilyboo23
    posted by lilyboo23

I love horror movies but the one that scares me the most was Identity because you have no idea of whats going on
    posted 8 years ago
  • supersayianali

defintly the scream films
    posted 8 years ago
  • supersayianali

teletubbies
    posted 8 years ago
  • canelapuertorra

i so agree with drew the grudge and the blair witch project pfffft they dont even make me shiver now the ring whoa that movie still has me crapping my pants everytime i find myself alone and in front of a tv in a dark rainy day.
    posted 8 years ago
  • apal26
    posted by apal26

I agree, the ring was actually a really scary movie, it's the kind that can still scare you silly after the movie has ended.
    posted 8 years ago
  • vaughnstls4
    posted by vaughnstls4

one of the scariest has to be the original exorcist because this supposedly actually happened. any time you go into a subject that revolves around religion. put the devil and god in the mix. it makes you think that this could actually happen to you.
    posted 8 years ago
  • wilsons123
    posted by wilsons123

i agree the blair witch project and the grudge were terrible, hours of my life wasted that i will never get back, not only are they the farthest thing from scary they are terrible stories as well. TWO BIG FLOPS.

Now the amityville horror and the saw movies those are good, scary, movies
    posted 8 years ago
  • bztmom72
    posted by bztmom72

I am a certified Horror fan. But most movies do not scare me, even The Ring, The grudge, or The Blair Witch Project. I have to go back to the 70's to get my pick,,,Black Christmas did it for me. The guy was in the house the whole time!
    posted 8 years ago
  • tyrabanksrules

I think that is of course Scary Movie it's scary and funny
    posted 8 years ago
  • monopolie
    posted by monopolie

i think 70s horror - at the time - was scariest ie exorcist, omen ... cuz it was all new, now we just get remakes of these innovations. Nothing can scare us as we have seen soooooo much and are sophisticated to the level where we know whats on screen is fake. The only way to scare this generation is to use real life which is what made blair witch etc scary and anything thats based on reality/real life events....just a thought.
    posted 8 years ago