close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Art Forum (Showing 26 - 50 of 51 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

entertaintment

http://www.onlinenewspapersz.com/2011/07/x-factor-india-2011-top-07-gala.html http://www.onlinenewspapersz....
0 wardafatima9...
3 years ago

~IMPORTANT NOTICE~

By Flixster rules there's to be no nudity at all added, whether it be sculptures or paintings or any other form of art t...
7 Kikuya
5 years ago
CosmicEd
3 years ago

Impressionism...your thoughts?

Here's a classic example... Now you see this shows that you don't have to have perfect detail in painting...the c...
7 Kikuya
5 years ago
CosmicEd
3 years ago

FEST-Festival Internacional Jovem

What is FEST? FEST is a film and an educational event divided in different activities and dimensions that include a...
4 tiagodias1
3 years ago
tiagodias1
3 years ago

Art portfolio suggestions, anyone?

I'm a senior in high school, and I'm in the process of putting together my artist's portfolio to enter a scholarship com...
4 xBlackRequie...
3 years ago
scarsofhope
3 years ago

At Ziggy's request... :P

... I'm posting one of my works. A bit of info on the piece.... The subject is my dachshund, Lady. The entire...
27 xBlackRequie...
5 years ago
xBlackRequie...
3 years ago

Artists

There are thousands of Artists out there like Van Gogh,picasso or ones like Kevin Burgess and William Morris. What ar...
4 sportfan
5 years ago
EklektikEyez
3 years ago

Gustav Klimt

Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 ? February 6, 1918) was an Austrian Symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members ...
2 TheBlackKnig...
3 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

HR Giger

His work is fantastic...i absolutly loe it. He goes into great detail and can be very crude at the best of times when it...
4 Kikuya
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Architects WIN Anew over Civil Engineers in Court !

The National President (NP) of the United Architects of the Philippines (UAP), the integrated and accredited professiona...
0 mercadorealt...
4 years ago
bamabill82
3 years ago

Define "Art".

Does poetry count as art? Or is that literature? What about martial arts? Are they an art? Or a sport? What is art an...
7 DarkSun555
5 years ago
AsseJpooki
3 years ago

Alex Grey

Prepare to be weirded out. =P I've left out some of the more questionable...
10 DarkSun555
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

What type of Art do you prefer?

Now, i adore all types of art...painting, sketching, sculpture, prints, collage, graphic designs etc etc... so what t...
13 Kikuya
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Fashion???

Do you believe fashion is within an art genre?...if you think about the materials you work with, the blue-prints of the ...
6 Kikuya
4 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Do you like art?

Do u like art, science, technology, business, computers,economy, history, Mathematics, Medicine, Philosophy...or with on...
0 mirolukic
4 years ago

Change your climate,change our world video contest

Hi, I have entered the contest and made a video called Ordinary, But extraordinary , it is about environmental protectio...
0 YamanOghul
4 years ago

Lets have a look at your work peep's...

Feel free to add your art work here!...and let others see how talented you all are! ^___^" No nudity...remember :P
16 Kikuya
5 years ago
stringmanmar...
4 years ago

Beautiful art & craft

Assalamualaikum & Hello everybody. Ingin memiliki atau menghadiahkan barangan art & craft kepada seseorang kunjungi lam...
0 angsaputih08
4 years ago

Here goes...

... Some photos of the "murals" I painted in my new room last June. Yeay.
5 xBlackRequie...
4 years ago
PrincessxSpa...
4 years ago

Bold and simple...

...or detail and depth? Pop Art...i love it! Litchenstein is one of my favourite Pop Art artists. I like the bold, br...
2 Kikuya
4 years ago
Kikuya
4 years ago

Happy Family &hearts

1 JessnCloud4E...
5 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

After much requesting and begging...

Nobody posts in here anyway.
33 PrincessxSpa...
5 years ago
DarkSun555
4 years ago

The Art of the Ninja!

I decided to make a thread about the fine art of ninjutsu. Following a discussion in this thread: Ka-Pow!
11 DarkSun555
5 years ago
TerraXFirma
5 years ago

Dancing Fireflies by Kusama

This is an exhibit in the Phoenix art musuem that I always love goign to see. Basically it's a big dark room with mirror...
1 MurderCity
5 years ago
lunaviker
5 years ago

Dismis Arts

I really think Dismis Arts are quite attractive and creative heres a Dismis Art I found on photobucket its a lovely type...
5 sportfan
5 years ago
Rabbitzilla
5 years ago