close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Twilight! (Showing 126 - 150 of 175 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

I Just Saw Twilight Yesterday. ^_^

They really needed to get a different actor for Bella. The one they picked didn't live up to how I viewed her character....
7 soloscura555
5 years ago
SarahCloudMi...
5 years ago

Twilight came out in Aussie today!

Holy FUCK! I really liked it. Though there were plenty of places where i wasn't overly happy, it was still good. It s...
5 SarahCloudMi...
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

Team Switzerland!! [a.k.a. Team Bella]

I'm wondering who else is a Team Switzerland.If you haven't read Eclipse,just please don't click on this, because you wi...
2 xHappilyHipp...
5 years ago
SkullFairyy
5 years ago

Team Edward is winning!

I was at Chapters Bookstore today and they have Twilight stuff. Welllll they were all sold out of the Team Edward t-shir...
3 FoxyNinjaKit...
5 years ago
SkullFairyy
5 years ago

Twilight....

The movie sucked. end of discussion
23 Floshylovesf...
5 years ago
xHappilyHipp...
5 years ago

So

If Edward Cullen and Jesse Tuck got in a fight.... Seriously. One can't die, but is human, whereas the other can d...
8 CloudIsAMonk...
5 years ago
12345trololo...
5 years ago

Great Idea

Why don't we try A. Actually reading Twilight or B. Leaving it the hell alone OMG FER REALS!! :O
9 CloudIsAMonk...
5 years ago
FoxyNinjaKit...
5 years ago

OME I infected my family xD

Well the other day I told Jessy on MSN when my sister came in and asked to borrow Twilight. Well now she's on Eclipse a...
3 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

Haha. Twilight is Horrid.

The Queen hath spoken. Now let us all watch movies with Mark Lung in them in their place. I myself am going to wat...
4 5ssabee
5 years ago
5ssabee
5 years ago

Sorry Lulu...

I agree, the movie wasn't that good. :S The book was better. [Read my review because i can't be bothered to say it aga...
14 SkullFairyy
5 years ago
SkullFairyy
5 years ago

I Don't Get It

I'm kind of harsh, and very thorough, especially on things like this. But, I couldn't hate Twilight. Even walking into t...
6 CloudIsAMonk...
5 years ago
CloudIsAMonk...
5 years ago

Hey, Haters? Twilight's a movie now!

Go ahead and kill me for this, but I now support this forum. My review says it all.
1 HarryPFanati...
5 years ago
laurieeeeeex
5 years ago

So i found out what twilight is about.

Some girl falls in love with a vampire boy... In america. Also she hates her parents. Sounds like something a teenag...
49 PrincessxSpa...
5 years ago
matseb2611
5 years ago

The Twilight movie and Soundtrack

The Movie released Nov. 21 Soundtrack released Nov. 4 You guys have got to seee the final trailer OMG it's so awes...
9 juicylimes22
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

You Were All Asking About a Twilight Anime?

Well I found the theme song for one. =P Ooh, Ooh, Ooh.
3 soloscura555
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

Hmmmm....

Now, I've heard that a lot of screaming fangirls plan to go to the Twilight premiere. The problem? Some of them ...
7 CloudIsAMonk...
5 years ago
SkullFairyy
5 years ago

I don't like the consistency of bananas

They're all mushy and weird. It feels wrong.
25 MsFoxyMcPret...
6 years ago
famicom
5 years ago

100 reasons this forum shouldn't exist.

I bet everybody's got at LEAST one. I'll start with the obvious. 1. It's a book. This is a movie site. There's gon...
86 famicom
6 years ago
soloscura555
5 years ago

The Midnight Sun Scandal

Have you all heard about Midnight Sun being leaked onto the internet. Stephenie is so upset that she isn't writing right...
14 juicylimes22
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

Favourite Characters to Least Favourite

Here's a list of the characters, all you have to do is arrange them from your favourite to least favourite Edward B...
10 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
sabrinamoon3...
5 years ago

0 poopooparade
5 years ago

Robert Pattinson is God

from RoS
3 LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago
laurieeeeeex
5 years ago

Real Bloody Vampires

Not that foo foo teenie shite.
21 MsFoxyMcPret...
6 years ago
alicerose07
5 years ago

Twilight...

The peace of twilight is the harbinger of chaos... It's the time of day where the entire world takes a breath... A...
21 DarkSun555
6 years ago
famicom
5 years ago

The Official Petition.

To Whom It May Concern: I have taken the liberty of changing this forum into a mathematics and applied sciences forum...
12 soloscura555
5 years ago
soloscura555
5 years ago