close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Twilight! (Showing 51 - 75 of 175 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Meet Jacob Black

New Moon Trailer 2/Preview: Meet Jacob Black xD
4 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
Mikib
4 years ago

New Moon Trailer 3 VMA's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cx6E0HtJAA This is the trailer that was shown at last night's VMA's. CBA to html link...
2 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

This Is Why

I hate twilight so much! I mean, look what Twilight did to this poor, deprived girl! ...
0 DarkSun555
5 years ago
Rabbitzilla
5 years ago

new moon: movie

do you think this second movie of twilight series would be great?? well, some people doesn't like the TWILIGHT movie ...
27 ethelea
5 years ago
ethelea
5 years ago

This Movie Sucked Balls!!!!

But the book was ok.
0 DoseOfRock66...
5 years ago

So i have FINALLY seen the twilight film.

Pretty good. But here are my following complaints. -There was no use of time travel what so ever in the film. -Ther...
50 PrincessxSpa...
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

trailers: twilight vs new moon

hey guys! what can you say about the new moon trailer? is it better than twilight? do you think new moon movie would ...
1 ethelea
5 years ago
ethelea
5 years ago

New Moon Trailer

they seriously have fucked it LOL but in a way it looks good :P lets hope it isnt all bad.. http://www.youtube.com/...
7 XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago
kennybelieve...
5 years ago

OH MY GAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who suggested this? bella cullen & edward cullen forever :P xxxRenesmee Cullenxxx complete uselessness t...
32 XxEmmieLovex...
6 years ago
EmmieBlue
5 years ago

Whats your favourite the Twilight books or the Twilight movie

Do you perfer the books or the films better please discuss.
30 sportfan
5 years ago
Freepster
5 years ago

Twilight

The twilight saga is the best movie/book series there is. Everyone thinks im obsessed. Does anyone here know what a ver...
11 selenabellac...
5 years ago
NekoBB
5 years ago

my favorite

2 alfalu12
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Twilight and what it means!

Shocking news ever body, Twilight is a just a love fantasy that was only meant to be between S. Meyer and her sister. It...
23 kennybelieve...
5 years ago
ilmouzer
5 years ago

twilight

really great movie my fav of the yr...great hero...great action...juz luv it - can join me------ www.millionbizzonli...
0 dzaryinn
5 years ago

E news exclusive - New Moon

i squealed at this :P
2 XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago
ttaokia
5 years ago

New Moon "Leaked" Movie Poster

0 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
Forbauzer
5 years ago

Twilight fans (: HELP

I'm doing this extra piece of coursework for English, and it basically has to be a piece of writing which is a scene fro...
8 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
ttaokia
5 years ago

Happily Ever After:satisfied?

Breaking Dawn ended on a happily ever after, but are you satisfied with all of that? well, I was expecting that this n...
0 ethelea
5 years ago
Forbauzer
5 years ago

harry potter n twilight saga shud not b compared

Ok , i love twilight till eternity . but so do i like harry potter . they so shudnt b compared , they r entirely differe...
4 MKnAshFan
5 years ago
cintis3
5 years ago

Twilight sucks

Twilightlight sucks all's it is about is a girl who wan't to get with a vampire, I mean what kind of vampires don't die ...
67 jiggysimpson
5 years ago
JcobCrim
5 years ago

Why does this movie have its own board?

In my personal opinion, which before I can harrassed for speaking ill of the film is not actually fact, this film of all...
27 Technicolour...
5 years ago
VengenceIsSw...
5 years ago

who's the most dazzling guy in the cullens for you?

Edward.. Carlisle.. Emmett.. or, Jasper.. for me it's absolutely EDWARD!!
20 ethelea
5 years ago
shwetashah72...
5 years ago

Another book?

Seems Meyer wrote another book - Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight. She'll be releasing it in time.
26 Verbazend
5 years ago
amandax24
5 years ago

SQIP !!!

There has to be a catch. You don't just give away equity? We could spend a lot of money on advertising or we can moti...
0 velier
5 years ago

Twilight Blu Ray

Yes, I know I said I was giving up Flixster, but I just had to tell you guys this xD We got the Twilight Blu Ray yester...
2 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago