close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Twilight! (Showing 26 - 50 of 175 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Twilight is OARZOME!

Yeah. It sucks actually. And since it has been dead here, I'll make another thread about how much I hate Twilight. ...
36 ChaoticDiabl...
5 years ago
hgrujvj
2 years ago

I crown myself the twilight princess.

Worship me.
19 PrincessxSpa...
6 years ago
hgrujvj
2 years ago

Team Edward!

Name: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen From: Chicago, Illinois DOB: 20/June/1901 Date of change: 1918 Occupation: Stu...
115 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
hgrujvj
2 years ago

Are you still worried about

Are you still worried about ugg boots sale wUgg Boots Sale of UGG boot sfor presents! Made with genuine twin-faced shee...
1 loveqiang
2 years ago
RandomWilder
2 years ago

Uggs traditional boot to be able to grab the actual limelight this sea...

About the design entrance, Affordable uggs shoes, shoes as well as slip-ons with regard to guys, girls in addition to ki...
0 loveqiang
2 years ago

Cheap tiffany co jewelry

mso-font-kerning: 1.0pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA" lang=EN-USTif...
0 xxy935829088
3 years ago

Your second wholesale bags look at a person romantic

Another expert was Tiffany tiffany necklace said, or they are affordable, available, I guess. It?s amazing!but the tiffa...
0 xxy935829088
3 years ago

That you?re paying tiffany co jewelry not simply a tiffany diamond ri...

it?s actually tiffany co jewelry to understand where to start the retail industry remedy with Viewers Paradise-poker. He...
0 xxy935829088
3 years ago

Modern prada bags and Style

A web page is offering programs to your worldwide industry being a total, giving the unprecedented industry that could b...
0 xxy935829088
3 years ago

Lighter tiffany co jewelry Joy

size=3Tiffany engagement bands are usually vivid and also special. Tiffany tiffany earrings happen to be designed wit...
0 xxy935829088
3 years ago

Alice Cullen.

Saw an Edward thread, saw a Jasper thread. Thought I'd make one for Alice =]
5 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

twilight books

which is the greatest book among the four?? TWILIGHT NEW MOON ECLIPSE BREAKING DAWN c'mon tell me:)
61 ethelea
5 years ago
abekumi17
3 years ago

fans of Jacob

i'd love Jacob very much...although he is immature, but he is honest, cute and handsome. i'm prefer jacob than edward if...
1 yunania2006
4 years ago
karenemopink...
3 years ago

twilight

i want to no what u thing of twilight and edward
19 sbreeding78
4 years ago
aghsfg
4 years ago

OMG! That freakin' Forum is total bullshit...

WTH ?
82 ninjacobra
4 years ago
ninjacobra
4 years ago

Carlisle.

Because if your parents died suddenly (touch wood), you'd want Carlisle to adopt you xD
18 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
Piratesfan12...
4 years ago

JACOB IS BETTER THAN EDWARD!

You now you loved jacob when you thought edward was gone and just because he is back doesn't mean you have to hate him.....
39 MichelleC000...
5 years ago
Piratesfan12...
4 years ago

Twlight Movie - Better than the books..

Although the films are ok, i just dont seem to like them as much as the books
1 cherisebower...
4 years ago
passionxbunn...
4 years ago

The Volturi Cast

x]
7 laurieeeeeex
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
4 years ago

Is it ok to watch The New Moon without watching Twilight??

Im not that interested in vampires movies, but i like Dakota Fanning, she stars at The New Moon...am i obligated to watc...
1 a7f7
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

Makeup

Has anybody else noticed that only Edward Cullens face is made up? and the paleness stops at the top of his neck, reveal...
1 actsoftheuns...
4 years ago
passionxbunn...
4 years ago

The Official New Moon Discussion

I decided to change the name of this thread because I was insulting to New Moon with the original title. It is better th...
35 kennybelieve...
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

NEW MOON Twilight - Boring, romantic or science fiction?

For guys, the movie is boring; for girls, it's an intense love story full of passion and desire. for me, I'd rather w...
2 sawfercom
4 years ago
imdabosss
4 years ago

Hey Matt,

If you don't like Twilight why don't you leave the Twilight forum? It just seems to me that you could be doing a bun...
34 JessnCloud4E...
5 years ago
matseb2611
4 years ago

Kirsten Stewart

Edward is good looking and all...but no one talks Kirsten Stewart. OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY LOL. No but seriously, she'...
0 QuietCompany
4 years ago