close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 26 - 49 of 49 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Flixster General Help

For questions on general usage of the site issues. From how do I do this or that to, What's the best way to update this ...
19 Gryphon4200
5 years ago
blann1
19 months ago

iPad app will NOT stop processing movie I've downloaded

No matter the movie, the UltraViolet movies will NOT finish downloading. We are about to go on a trip and need these ...
0 fb1480581160
20 months ago

Super Reviewer

Hi movie buffs I've been dreaming to be a SuperReviewer ever since I joined Flixster. Now after 900+ ratings and 80 r...
0 SajinPA
3 years ago
hgrujvj
2 years ago

how can I improve

I am trying to improve on my writing film reviews. I am wonder how I can get better at writing film reviews? My goal is...
3 erika250
3 years ago
hgrujvj
2 years ago

Put in your two cents and help the Expert program out!

Hey Experts! This is where we are going to continue the conversation started in the Expert Wiki Home. Hopefully there...
39 RobGordon
4 years ago
hgrujvj
2 years ago

Flixster experts/non flixster experts

Rob is looking for people to be an expert on these following actors/actresses I just had a message off him today saying...
22 sportfan
5 years ago
RobGordon
2 years ago

How does Click Yes works?

I have been getting several messages from Flixster in my personal email address indicating a particular person who has: ...
3 rubee122
5 years ago
bamabill82
3 years ago

Some really good actors are missing Experts

Here is a list of the most frequented actor pages that don't have an Expert just yet. If you see someone you'd like t...
4 RobGordon
3 years ago
TheGame90
3 years ago

How do I add a track?

There are some actors on Flixster who also sing, and I have seen some of them have a track added with a litte track bar ...
6 Clemontine
5 years ago
RobGordon
3 years ago

video

Hey as experts how can upload video
1 lisaschopp
4 years ago
RobGordon
4 years ago

Experts, Don't Be Shy :)

Hey Experts (and people interested in being one), I'll be kicking around in the forum moreso then in the past now so ...
7 RobGordon
4 years ago
RobGordon
4 years ago

Hey Experts...

I'm a bit curious about your wiki medals... What was that competition or challenge like? I mean... Did they like giv...
4 PopoInc
5 years ago
liaocookie73
4 years ago

An Expert's Duties

Is it the job of an expert to supply information about actors based on merely personally known information or informatio...
0 ProdigiousCo...
4 years ago
Collegekid
4 years ago

Want to become a flixsters expert?

In this thread you just post that you are thinking of becoming a flixsters expert and I will put your name on this list ...
16 sportfan
5 years ago
EbertsLittle...
4 years ago

Questions, feedback, & support for Experts

If you have a problem, question, or feedback on anything regarding Experts, please post it here. You're also welcome ...
6 brad
6 years ago
JennifairyW
4 years ago

Skin Experts competition

Lets have a little competition hopefully we can post headers in here for other users to use. Have skin competitions we ...
32 sportfan
5 years ago
bloodkingita...
4 years ago

Expert contest

its only a bit of fun you pick a actor/actress and put a lot of information about that actor/actress you can use picture...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

The Super Reviewers List

The aim of this thread is to get a list of super reviewers. To get onto this list you must have a badge on your profi...
11 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Ideas, Anyone?

We need some sort of gimmick in this place... I asked Daisy to bring her skins contest, siggy and photoshop stuff back i...
10 Gx7
5 years ago
occamsrazor1
5 years ago

List of experts buddy club

The idea of this is give me the name of actor you are a expert on and in this buddy club you can then chat about anythin...
12 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

How to set a skin on an actor's page

Hi there! I have two questions. First I've been trying to set a skin on an actor's page and it simply keeps on changing ...
4 Svengallia
5 years ago
Clemontine
5 years ago

Wiki experts

This is the thread to discuss what you are thinking of becoming an expert on and discuss what you are an expert on alrea...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

Actor pages skins

Hey I was just wondering: how can an expert change a skin on the page of their actor, and if you are not able to do that...
5 iPodobin
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Welcome to the Flixster Experts Lounge

Welcome! We set up this forum area for Experts to discuss everything regarding the Actor Experts program. For a desc...
16 brad
6 years ago
PopoInc
5 years ago