Sports (Showing 101 - 125 of 325 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

MLB Offseason

Come here to talk about the lastest rumors who u think is going where and well show some support for your team before th...
8 NostalgiaRul...
5 years ago
CockLust
5 years ago

LOOKING FOR ANYTHING DOING WITH SPORTS?

GET TO THIS SUPERSTORE FOR THAT AND MORE; Find out more at: http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10326628/MM You can even ma...
1 andruanus
5 years ago
PedigreeChum
5 years ago

WWE

Who here watches WWE[world wrestling entertainment]My favorite superstars are Undertaker,Shawn Micheals,Triple H,Randy O...
8 dannyJDrulez
5 years ago
RandyRobboRo...
5 years ago

BALLON D'OR 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo is the rightful winner of the prestigious BALLON D'OR title for 2008.
0 PedigreeChum
5 years ago

Sports Buddies Club

We can talk about all kinds of sports. Just tell me what your favorite sport is so i can add you. Buddies: Angelic...
106 snowgirl4525
6 years ago
Butterlies3
5 years ago

Infamous

What one team in any sport do u hate the most
0 NostalgiaRul...
5 years ago

Favourite Footballer of all time?

Whos the best?? Mine is Zidane??
80 MUFChampions
7 years ago
Pshhellyeah
5 years ago

2008 MLB World series

Tampa bay Devil Rays vs Philadelphia Phillies. whoop! Any opinions? Oh and go Rays!
5 KinkyGamer
5 years ago
ilmouzerMoth...
5 years ago

Want to Buy World Series Tickets

Helps to get the hard to find World Series Schedule tickets at compromising rates from World Series Schedule ticket brok...
1 sarasakula
5 years ago
NostalgiaRul...
5 years ago

WWE-Rox

I absolutely love wrestling i think it's great to watch and is very entertaining so if you like it come and have a chat ...
2 TaylorElyseX...
5 years ago
PedigreeChum
5 years ago

volleyball

a place where ppl come and chat bout volleyball!
14 Bigsis2emma
6 years ago
chinchu
5 years ago

Ronaldo

At the moment Ronaldo is now staying with Man U he as been on stage with portugal but now at the moment hes now going ba...
8 sportfan
6 years ago
PedigreeChum
5 years ago

Tennis

Who is going to win the US Open tennis final?
24 eeffiok
5 years ago
Spacepilot30...
5 years ago

any badminton fanz here??

anyone who like badminton here..i'm a badminton super fanz..we can share any badminton news in here..
6 hsineeh93
5 years ago
purpleclover...
5 years ago

Water-Polo

This is a sport that seems a little under-represented so here's a thread for it.I play Water-polo & I'm thinking about p...
18 thewalrus666
5 years ago
Ali579
5 years ago

Shopping!

What? It's a sport You spend hours walking, bending and lifting. Instead of muscles your reward is lots and lots of ...
318 FoxyRobinson
7 years ago
poperatz
5 years ago

Dream Team

What would be your dream team for your favorite sports? It doesn't matter which sports you choose. I chooses Footbal...
11 Gooner2081
6 years ago
Rewster
5 years ago

2008 Summer Olympics

the Canadian design is ugly V______v anyone rooting for a person... in an event?
51 XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago
Rewster
5 years ago

SWIMMING!!!

:D yaya!! yeah ok so so the title pretty much says is all :) so who out there is a swimmer? Yeah.. i acciden...
370 TheMoonGodde...
7 years ago
Ali579
5 years ago

Nicole Cooke

What do everyone think of her well shes a welsh cyclist and she wan a gold medial in the olympics I think shes done very...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

Bragging Rights

For those of us who play/coach/ref a sport there is always a highlight of a certain game. Here you can brag about your a...
0 SnowEater12
5 years ago

Does anybody like Taekwondo?

It's cool and it's fun! You can definitely learn how to defend yourself. You can also learn some good values!
5 muriellajane
5 years ago
EmoNinja21
5 years ago

softball

it is fun it is jus like baseball but the ball is bigger and it is yellow and most people think that this sport is bori...
2 kiryawilkers...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Top Overrated Team and Player on that team

Yankees and drumroll........ Derek Jeter!!!!!!!!!!!
15 swimprincess...
6 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Capoeira

Seems pretty entertaining. Anyone else do it?
1 PedigreeChum
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago