close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Sports (Showing 26 - 50 of 337 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

cheap lv handbags outlets for sale

Hello... everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, Please log in. ★=( http://www.freerungood...
0 gobuystyler
8 months ago

The difference between Rugby and American Football?

REAL MEN don't wear padding and helmets! Now proper England Rugby is the real man's sport!!! No padding, no helmets, ...
23 Kikuya
5 years ago
MrBlahBlah
9 months ago

http://WWW.VOGUEBUYSALE.CO.UK

http://www.voguebuysale.co.uk/ Wholesale Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes On Sale UK USA CANADA AUSTRALIA Online Nike Free O...
0 voguebuysale
13 months ago

Tennis

Who are the best tennis players in the world
337 giorgioarman...
7 years ago
SweetyTerror...
19 months ago

Roger FEDERER

Everything you wanna let us know, or comment about the best tennis player of all the times and 1 of the rare sportsmen a...
9 SweetyTerror...
4 years ago
SweetyTerror...
19 months ago

Special Bonus Hari ini 50%.

Gabung bosss... Bola Tangkas banyak Royal, terpercaya dan fair play. Tidak melakukan proteksi terhadap meja/pemain. Seti...
0 zonaplay
22 months ago

The best football player in the world

LIONEL MESSI is not a coincidence his goal was the the final hit to Manchester United, that played as bad as Real Madrid...
21 mauroprorock...
5 years ago
PedigreeChum
2 years ago

The Worst Football Player in the World

We do not doubt the fact that winning a prestigious award such as the " FIFA Player of the year " is a clear indicator a...
17 sawfercom
4 years ago
PedigreeChum
2 years ago

Bola Tangkas Terbaik dan Terpercaya

Mari bergabung di Bola Tangkas Terbaik yang sedang ramai dikunjungi. Setiap Deposit Bonus 30%, dan Setiap meja ada baran...
0 bolatangkas
2 years ago

Deflowering virgins

What's your personal best for one night? Mine is five.
0 RomeoMonatgu...
2 years ago

Sports H&H

Every 5 hours. No bombs or shields. Fishing (10) Football (Soccer) (10) American Football (10) Rugby (10) Cric...
278 SaintCathal
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
2 years ago

Bola Tangkas meja darat terbaik, Setiap Deposit Bonus 20%.

Bola Tangkas Banjir Barang, Bonus Deposit 20%. Buruan Daftar dan Mainkan Sekarang, Royal Flush Menanti Anda, Semua Hanya...
0 zonaplay
3 years ago

OUR WEBSITE: http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com

http://www.fashion-long-4biz.com we are a prefession online store, you can see more photos and price in our website whic...
0 fashionlong6...
3 years ago

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi

Who is the better player? Who is the most effective for their clubs? Personally I think Ronaldo as he has no way n...
3 PedigreeChum
3 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Opinions on the 2018 and 2022 Fifa world cup locations

Russia and Qatar? Really? I mean I understand spreading the game around. But Qatar is ridiculously hot and the players a...
9 PedigreeChum
3 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Vote for your favourite sport.

This is not hurt and heal this is voting. rules Vote every 4 hours. Don't vote for the same one twice in a row. Co...
38 sportfan
5 years ago
lilyjlh66
3 years ago

Which English football team do you support???

Me: Chelsea and Arsenal. If they were against each other then Arsenal. Personally i find Cesc Fabregas EXTREMELY HOT!!!...
110 YourTypicali...
7 years ago
PedigreeChum
3 years ago

What if Miami's LeBron, Wade and Bosh get Beaten ?

Can u imagine the impact onto the faces of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh just in case the Miami Heat gets thr...
3 sawfercom
3 years ago
Workdemlegz
3 years ago

REDSKINS

REdskins Won yall'
0 Tro2012
3 years ago

WORLD CUP 2010

as soccer fans may already know many elimination games have been taking place to select countries from around the world ...
33 bloodkingita...
5 years ago
adampaul02
3 years ago

which one of is the best

1.maradona 2.pele 3.cristiano ronaldo 4.lionel messi 5.kaka 6.zizo 7.other
0 alijjbuffon
4 years ago

Utah Jazz

Not the best, I know, don't rub it in. But come on, they've the best teamwork, The MoneyMan (Okur), and have the best ho...
33 SnowEater12
6 years ago
voguecatch30
4 years ago

Last letter sport game

Just like the TV and movies its now with sport I will start you off Football
5 sportfan
5 years ago
voguecatch30
4 years ago

Do any of you watch football?

hi, i just wanted to know if any of you watch football and if you do then which team do you support. I love watching fo...
58 drishtimania...
6 years ago
voguecatch30
4 years ago

English Premier League 09/10 season.

Who will win? Manchester United is my guess and my wish. Top 4? 1. Manchester United 2. Chelsea 3. Totten...
31 KatiBoyes
5 years ago
Butterlies3
4 years ago