close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Sports (Showing 301 - 325 of 337 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Favre 4 Ever

Brett favre is and will always be the most elite QBin the NFL no quarter back can measure up to his stature. any a...
2 PackerFan4ev...
7 years ago
JessnCloud4E...
7 years ago

The Flixster Treasure HuntŠ: Version 1

HEYA!!! Please take part in the Flixster treasure hunt tis awesome! all you got to do is click this link: THE FLIXSTER ...
0 Scoshyash
7 years ago

united win the title?!

who gives a shit!
3 Kikuya
7 years ago
Spacepilot30...
7 years ago

Football

Gone wrong:) http://www.dailymotion.com/voicemail/video/x1hvsx_voicemail-football-clip/1
0 pmbailey05
7 years ago

The SUNS

A good friend of mine loves the suns. I'm not really into basketball, but i told him I'd start watching it. So....I need...
3 NessieOutlaw
7 years ago
BabyV12393
7 years ago

The Play-off start

Today is the day.
31 TheGoaltende...
7 years ago
Collegekid
7 years ago

Prem Title ... Who Shall It Be???

So who do you genuinely think will end up top this season? Man u? Chelsea? No biased views here please LOL... I want t...
18 TheAntithesi...
7 years ago
TheAntithesi...
7 years ago

street racing

who likes street racing talk about your rides, races, cars you have seen and other stuff
0 malibukiller
7 years ago

MAN U FANS HERE: Hails and Opinions

This is strictly for the Manchester United Fans in the house. Hail your club and give opinions about events. More so, re...
1 freddiewit
7 years ago
freddiewit
7 years ago

this happened to me

but with basketball www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/voicemail/video/x1hvsx_voicemail-football-clip/1
0 pmbailey05
7 years ago

Tour De France

does any1 no a website where you can purchase the yellow green & spotty jumpers from as id really like 1 2 wear when it ...
0 emsh8944
7 years ago

NBA Playoffs

Which team will win it all? i stick to my favorite: MIAMI HEAT
3 Kakaroto24
7 years ago
Lerch0783
7 years ago

Bulls Over heat in 4 games

bulls gonna win it all ( :
1 thadjyoungk
7 years ago
Collegekid
7 years ago

Zidanes headbutt

has got to be one of the best headbutts ive ever seen
23 TheSlowJoker
7 years ago
GreenSh3rbet
7 years ago

THE PFA AWARD 2007

JUNE 2006 WE COULDNT STAND HIM WE WANTED HIM GONE 4 EVA NOW CRISTIANO RONALDO HAS WON BOTH YOUNG & SENIOR PLAYER @ THIS...
4 emsh8944
7 years ago
MikeyLfc
7 years ago

Croquet

This is one of the best games you can play in your backyard, I don't know why but it's super fun. ...
1 Boondockjust...
7 years ago
swimfly4fun
7 years ago

will A legendery Haile Gebresillassie will break world marathon recon...

The greatest world marathon runners will run on flora london marathon this week on april 22,2007. The current marathon ...
0 sexysolkandy
7 years ago

Giants Game

In two days (saturday), i am going to the giants game!I am sooo excited. Do you guys like the giants. They are my team!!...
0 annielalala
7 years ago

college basketball

best sport on the boob tube
8 tjzimmerman
7 years ago
tequishareev...
7 years ago

Wenger Gets 100 Million Pounds to Spend

If you were Wenger and had the warchest, what would you do with Arsenal? I would go with: GK - Buffon RB - Ebou...
34 Gooner2081
7 years ago
Gooner2081
7 years ago

wot footy/soccer playa wud u meet?

me any1
0 georgefoley
7 years ago
Collegekid
7 years ago

Fencers Unite!

fencing discussions. i just want to know if anyone other than me fences or likes fencing
12 ImpressAJay
7 years ago
ImpressAJay
7 years ago

Football (the real football) Premiership Relegations

Which three teams do you believe will be playing in the Championship next season. I think it will be: Charlton Watf...
2 Spacepilot30...
7 years ago
JohnMcClanes...
7 years ago

MotoGP

Anyone else a fan on here? This year could be interesting though the first two races have been slightly disappointing. R...
2 Violentsilen...
7 years ago
TheSlowJoker
7 years ago

NLL

any fans on here. fav teams players wut eve fancies you about the nll. i like the roughnecks
0 wings19
7 years ago