Books (Showing 151 - 175 of 463 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Books by Stephanie Myer

I soo love the books by Stephanie Myer!She is a really good author that inspires imangination.I read her book Twilight,n...
111 BrokenBent
6 years ago
poperatz
5 years ago

gone with the wind is yummy

i have never got to read it before, until now. Contrary to what i've heard, i like it alot better than pride & prejudice...
1 reganwho
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teenagers

If anybody - I mean anybody, has read this book as a teenager... Life will seem a whole lot more ordered and organised. ...
2 YourTypicali...
5 years ago
Yang000
5 years ago

Douglas Adams

-March 1952 - May 2001- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy The Restaurant at the End of the Universe Life...
26 SnowEater12
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

Classic Literature

Does anyone here read classic literature just for the sheer enjoyment of doing so, and not because it is required for cl...
63 surfgirlusa2...
7 years ago
DELETEDNOW
5 years ago

Have a Look!!! Manifesting Miracles Release -With My Genie Loves Me

An introduction to our new series? Manifesting Miracles. This program is designed for Adults, Teens and Children ages...
0 NADUAHMARIE
5 years ago

Rogue Angel

I've been reading the series by Alex Archer.. currently I've read all the printed books so far (like 10 or something) an...
0 chrispownr
5 years ago

HP Story

Ok... for some reason, i can't edit this part of my other HarryPotter thing, so i'm just gonna have two. i'll p...
2 XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago
XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago

Has anyone read William Sutcliffe - Are you experienced?

i absolutley love this book and i read it every summer, but most the people i know have never read it. i thought i woul...
1 xxXDARLAXxx
7 years ago
EmoNinja21
5 years ago

graphic novels

favourite graphic novels,graphic novels you own,graphic novels you want,grpahic novels you reccomend,graphic novels that...
6 Rockapprecia...
6 years ago
zombiebomb
5 years ago

how many books do u read..?

do u like read 1 or 1000 books..
46 Mystery349
7 years ago
aznDLchikk
5 years ago

Book Conventions

Anyone been to one?
11 SnowEater12
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

Nicholas Sparks

What is your favorite Nicholas Sparks book?: The Notebook Message in a Bottle A Walk to Remember The Rescue A Bend ...
2 bmerickson
5 years ago
hannahxrawrr...
5 years ago

general books and comics club

i decided to start a book and comic club plz do join. if any of u would like to reccomend any book plz do. and there ar...
40 dhruva2008
6 years ago
BoldAsLove
5 years ago

Christine Feehan's--Ghostwalker's series

Does anyone know of this series? Well for those of you who don't, or who don't call it by that name. It's a series where...
1 YourFavorite...
6 years ago
beaudecoupe
5 years ago

the sisterhood of the travelling pants

read that book ?!if u havent,u should.it rox like hell.its about 4 girl of 4 different sizes & shapes who fit into this ...
3 girlrockerdu...
6 years ago
Regenwolke
5 years ago

What do you think of Confessions of a Shopaholic being made into a mov...

The movie is coming out next year and I am a big fan of the books but I don't know if the movie is going to be as good. ...
0 bmerickson
5 years ago

Reading culture

Do people still read books as much as before?With the availability of the internet,i think people would rather browse on...
2 adaroyal
6 years ago
bmerickson
5 years ago

Anybody Here is a fan of John Grisham

Have you read The Testament, This novel is so good I wish they make a Movie in the exotic wilds of Brazil, this novel wi...
6 issy17
6 years ago
bmerickson
5 years ago

Books Old Fashion? Movies and T.V the new century?? Find out here!

I think that books are great! I love books. I have my own Library in my house. But. I am just one person. Research HAS S...
2 lauramdrake3
6 years ago
bmerickson
5 years ago

Stuff that I write....

((Girl and Boy talking)) Boy: Hey. Girl: ...Hi. Whats wrong? I...uhh...have some questions I want to ask you. Oka...
36 LoveYouZach
7 years ago
briannathoma...
6 years ago

Dialogues Harry and Co. Would NEVER Say! xD

Funny dialogues here! Post some if you want. This will definitely laugh your ass off. xD Convo Contributors: Jul...
740 CarbonDating
6 years ago
YourTypicali...
6 years ago

CHUCK PALAHNIUK

Charles Michael "Chuck" Palahniuk born February 21, 1962) is an American transgressional fiction novelist and freelance ...
3 LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago
FoxyRobinson
6 years ago

Read a Good Movie quiz

I created a short quiz about book-based movies if anyone is interested in checking it out: http://www.flixster.com/user/...
0 salserabpw
6 years ago

Audio Books

My Daddy bought me one and I was thinking "Great...." But then I saw it was read by David Tennant ^_^ So I'm gonna give ...
8 laurieeeeeex
6 years ago
BoldAsLove
6 years ago