Books (Showing 126 - 150 of 450 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Twilight

This series is friggen awesome dont even tell me it isnt! What do you think about it?
518 xConverseQue...
7 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

wat are some goode books in englisch that are not difficult reading?

I am in my englisch class for school and need some ideas for easy reading books in englisch that are boring not that inf...
8 Freiheitskam...
5 years ago
ArischeKampf...
5 years ago

James Bond Books

1. which is your favourite Bond Book? 2. Which is your least favourite Bond Book? Discuss it here
2 Cuish
5 years ago
CosmicEd
5 years ago

Last Man Standing

'll use it in a song or a videoclip The executioner must kill himself For sure there is no one left The time has ...
0 Ninpo11
5 years ago

Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride is literally my most favorite book(s). It's a very good book. This is James Patterson's first teen book, ...
7 dudisnow
7 years ago
smileybabe12...
5 years ago

Sarah Dessen

The Books I've Read Someone Like You This Lullaby Just Listen ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Do you not love how in all of ...
0 JessnCloud4E...
5 years ago

Ignorance the Novel

I still dont have a name. I have a basic story with some charcaters, but right now im stuck trying to find a way to deve...
38 kennybelieve...
5 years ago
kennybelieve...
5 years ago

Darren shan

he is the greatest author gotta love the Demonata series
8 Sesshy789
5 years ago
Sesshy789
5 years ago

Artemis Fowl And The Time Paradox

Awesome. Yes? No?
3 PedigreeChum
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

do you like good ending with books and why

Do you like good ending with books and why or if you dont like good endings then why not.
3 sportfan
5 years ago
chinchu
5 years ago

Great Stuff vs. Bad Stuff

ok u no the hotornot game? well this is like this but with authors, and its about their books so i'll start (if u dont n...
24 YourTypicali...
6 years ago
jadie37
5 years ago

Stop the Madness

that is commonly known as the 'Twilight Saga'. Why?- you fans may ask? 1) Stephanie Meyer is not a genius T...
71 SnowEater12
5 years ago
movieguru12
5 years ago

Books by Stephanie Myer

I soo love the books by Stephanie Myer!She is a really good author that inspires imangination.I read her book Twilight,n...
111 BrokenBent
6 years ago
poperatz
5 years ago

gone with the wind is yummy

i have never got to read it before, until now. Contrary to what i've heard, i like it alot better than pride & prejudice...
1 reganwho
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teenagers

If anybody - I mean anybody, has read this book as a teenager... Life will seem a whole lot more ordered and organised. ...
2 YourTypicali...
5 years ago
Yang000
5 years ago

Douglas Adams

-March 1952 - May 2001- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy The Restaurant at the End of the Universe Life...
26 SnowEater12
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

Classic Literature

Does anyone here read classic literature just for the sheer enjoyment of doing so, and not because it is required for cl...
63 surfgirlusa2...
7 years ago
DELETEDNOW
5 years ago

Have a Look!!! Manifesting Miracles Release -With My Genie Loves Me

An introduction to our new series? Manifesting Miracles. This program is designed for Adults, Teens and Children ages...
0 NADUAHMARIE
5 years ago

Rogue Angel

I've been reading the series by Alex Archer.. currently I've read all the printed books so far (like 10 or something) an...
0 chrispownr
5 years ago

HP Story

Ok... for some reason, i can't edit this part of my other HarryPotter thing, so i'm just gonna have two. i'll p...
2 XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago
XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago

Has anyone read William Sutcliffe - Are you experienced?

i absolutley love this book and i read it every summer, but most the people i know have never read it. i thought i woul...
1 xxXDARLAXxx
7 years ago
EmoNinja21
5 years ago

graphic novels

favourite graphic novels,graphic novels you own,graphic novels you want,grpahic novels you reccomend,graphic novels that...
6 Rockapprecia...
6 years ago
zombiebomb
5 years ago

how many books do u read..?

do u like read 1 or 1000 books..
46 Mystery349
7 years ago
aznDLchikk
5 years ago

Book Conventions

Anyone been to one?
11 SnowEater12
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

Nicholas Sparks

What is your favorite Nicholas Sparks book?: The Notebook Message in a Bottle A Walk to Remember The Rescue A Bend ...
2 bmerickson
5 years ago
hannahxrawrr...
5 years ago