Books (Showing 126 - 150 of 466 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

All readers

To everyone who reads a lot of new releases. I was hoping that you could help me out. We are running a new magazine, A m...
13 kennybelieve...
5 years ago
kennybelieve...
5 years ago

Shake Hands With The Devil

Has anyone read the book??? What are your thoughts on the book I wouldn't mind getting it myself would love to hear your...
0 NostalgiaRul...
5 years ago

Books buddy club

In this thread you tell me what book you are reading now and I will then add you to my buddies list and I have added you...
5 sportfan
5 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

Riant Bumfing

I know what I'm talking about. :)
7 SnowEater12
5 years ago
SnowEater12
5 years ago

Read my book online free!

Here's the link: http://jackherer.com/chapters.html. It's all about the history and many uses of Cannabis Hemp.
1 JackHerer
5 years ago
ilmouzer
5 years ago

TIRED OF LOOKIG FOR A PARTICULAR BOOK,NEW/OLD?CHECK HERE;

Max Malls IS WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM ALL AND EVEN MORE! GET THERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.ezinfocenter.com/103...
2 andruanus
5 years ago
Luthiensange...
5 years ago

OMFG TWILIGHT!

ME AND EMMZ WENT TO SEE TWILIGHT WHEN I CAME TO VISIT HER! I LOVED TWILIGHT! SHE HATES IT THOUGH! I'll neve...
5 matseb26111
5 years ago
EmoNinja21
5 years ago

Recommend me a book...

i don't read a right lot to be honest, can't remember when i read a book...oh, Katie The Kitten i read to my niece, the ...
17 Kikuya
5 years ago
TakenByDrago...
5 years ago

Foxy and Famicom's Book Club

In the spirit of trying to keep a bit of intellect around these parts, Famicom and I have started a book club. The fi...
23 FoxyNinjaKit...
5 years ago
FoxyNinjaKit...
5 years ago

Does anyone read Tintin or asterix

just wondering if any of you read these french comics
7 VengenceIsSw...
7 years ago
SaintFrancis...
5 years ago

Anyone here write books?

I was just wondering if there were any other writers on here? I write Fantasy Fiction myself, im not published or any...
84 KylieeS
6 years ago
YourTypicali...
5 years ago

for people who read alot

i love reading thats all i do. i can read 4 200-300 pagebooks in a day. this year i read 200 books. once i timed myself...
36 markpoetzl
7 years ago
silverfallaj
5 years ago

Horror novels

I love horror books, if there are any authors that u think are creep or disturbing tell us who...
0 urthen2
5 years ago

Horror books

Ok so..I really want to Read a book that is so scary that makes me scared to go to sleep! But I can't find any! Please ...
11 MissSpoon
6 years ago
urthen2
5 years ago

BREAKING DAWN-bookies buddies clubie

Holy O______O amaziing. awesome. speechless wow *can't talk* I FU....DGING LOVE IT!!!!! (clubby...
234 XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago

Novel Adventures

CBS.com has a series of webisodes called 'Novel Adventures', where these women create their own adventures based on the ...
0 pmbailey05
5 years ago

Twilight

This series is friggen awesome dont even tell me it isnt! What do you think about it?
518 xConverseQue...
7 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

wat are some goode books in englisch that are not difficult reading?

I am in my englisch class for school and need some ideas for easy reading books in englisch that are boring not that inf...
8 Freiheitskam...
5 years ago
ArischeKampf...
5 years ago

James Bond Books

1. which is your favourite Bond Book? 2. Which is your least favourite Bond Book? Discuss it here
2 Cuish
6 years ago
CosmicEd
5 years ago

Last Man Standing

'll use it in a song or a videoclip The executioner must kill himself For sure there is no one left The time has ...
0 Ninpo11
5 years ago

Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride is literally my most favorite book(s). It's a very good book. This is James Patterson's first teen book, ...
7 dudisnow
7 years ago
smileybabe12...
5 years ago

Sarah Dessen

The Books I've Read Someone Like You This Lullaby Just Listen ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Do you not love how in all of ...
0 JessnCloud4E...
5 years ago

Ignorance the Novel

I still dont have a name. I have a basic story with some charcaters, but right now im stuck trying to find a way to deve...
38 kennybelieve...
6 years ago
kennybelieve...
5 years ago

Darren shan

he is the greatest author gotta love the Demonata series
8 Sesshy789
5 years ago
Sesshy789
5 years ago

Artemis Fowl And The Time Paradox

Awesome. Yes? No?