close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Books (Showing 101 - 125 of 469 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

My sisters Keeper

my all time favorite book
0 MichelleC000...
5 years ago

Scott Westerfeld

Hey, who here like Scott Westerfeld's books? Like the Midnighters Trilogy, and the Uglies Trilogy?
19 zespygal1
7 years ago
surgemonkey
5 years ago

Who Here Reads Books?

What the hell is a book?
120 Prelude
7 years ago
Disha2795
5 years ago

Does anyone know The doomsday conspiracy

The book is captivating as well as imaginative.Wonder if there is a movie on that book
0 kairuevans
5 years ago

Horror or classics? Classics of Romance?

hi. i was just wondering, how many of you would rather read a classic ( Alice in wonderland, all the folk tales) or a ho...
5 lauramdrake3
6 years ago
SPNkitkat
5 years ago

What do we do with all the books we have read ????

I am an avid reader of mystery thriller books and read an average of 1 - 2 books per week so imagine the piles of book...
3 BookCraz
5 years ago
ttaokia
5 years ago

Edwise International Consultants | Get wise with Edwise

More youngsters have chosen to get back to studying as the global meltdown looms large. When it comes to studying abroad...
0 navya3377
5 years ago

Harry Potter Books

Do You Like Harry Potter Books But Dont have any time to read them? Then go to www.itsharrypotter.webs.com You Can...
0 bilalshahid2...
5 years ago

Blog

Go to: www.dbrookings.wordpress.com Fictional Blog to pass a few minutes on.
0 edfrey1
5 years ago

New novels for your Kindle 2!

Acclaimed author and playwright Fletcher Rhoden is making three novels available for download in ebook format. CARING...
0 fletcherrhod...
5 years ago

THE TRIAL OF DAVY CROCKETT novella

Did Davy Crockett die during the battle for the Alamo, or was he captured and executed? This acclaimed novella pits Cro...
0 fletcherrhod...
5 years ago

LAST TANGO WITH MARLON novella.

Based upon the acclaimed stage play, the novella LAST TANGO WITH MARLON, about the lives and friendship of actors Marlon...
0 fletcherrhod...
5 years ago

Suggestions Please??

I'm writing a book but i can't think of a name and it's almost done... i need help. It's about a girl who goes from ...
18 MichelleC000...
5 years ago
astra1547
5 years ago

Does anyone read Chicken Soup for the soul?

I have just read 1.First helping of the chicken soup 2.Second helping of the chicken soup 3.Chicken soup 4 the teena...
13 flamecaster
6 years ago
zainabm92
5 years ago

Can anyone may like to discuss about The Book ' Resurrection'

0 vicvickey200...
5 years ago

Twilight Characters Hurt & Heal

None of you guys are going to play properly. Some of you have alts and are messing with the scores. It's not fair so I'm...
307 SkullFairyy
5 years ago
EstSince1984
5 years ago

Twilight

If you have not read this book you have not read anything worth reading
31 kavitagupta1...
6 years ago
CarlaLuxyus
5 years ago

Goosebumps

3 TheWickedRus...
5 years ago
TerraXFirma
5 years ago

Looking for a helping hand...or words...

Hi all, Just wondering if any Americans out there could help me. I've started working on a novel about an Aussie girl...
4 mac125
5 years ago
mac125
5 years ago

Who wants to become a millionaire?

Who wants to become Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Henry Sy, Lucio Tan and to name more..? Be one of them and learn how...
1 RaquelSantil...
5 years ago
Nyusha
5 years ago

The Great Gatsby

Let's talk about how much F. Scott Fitzgerald liked the dick. He liked it so much, in fact, that he decided to write ...
9 BondFiction
6 years ago
CloudIsAMonk...
5 years ago

Someone Shoot Piccoult Now....

I just read the first chapter of Nineteen Minutes. It was a bit jumpy and disorganised, but it was so great and filled w...
0 DarkSun555
5 years ago

If Twilight deserves three threads & a forum

The Da Vinci Code has to get at least one thread. opinions? overrated? movie true to book? any good? personally ...
2 thewalrus666
5 years ago
thewalrus666
5 years ago

My book that Im wrting.

Mira woke up with a jolt. Something was squeaking. She looked at the egg on the table. It was rocking violently. “...
7 TakenByDrago...
5 years ago
almonti50
5 years ago

u guys write stories or books?

the name speaks for it self do watever you want here give suggestions share story plans etc enjoy =) no swearing...
10 dhruva2008
5 years ago
MichelleC000...
5 years ago