Books (Showing 76 - 100 of 449 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

The Mortal Instruments trilogy

anyone read these or reading them?? vampires X werewolves X shadow hunters LOVE it ^____^ plus the 3rd book is ...
9 XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago
SPNkitkat
4 years ago

The Magus - John Fowles

This is where we will talk only about The Magus written by John Fowles. Well, how did you found this book? Entertain...
2 Codrutz
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Dark Calling

So, book 9 of the demonata searies by darren shan has just come out, have almost finished it and i have to say i love i...
0 Sesshy789
4 years ago

Does anyone like fanatsy books like Eragon or Harry Potter or Twilight...

talk about best bits and stuff? i dunno like what did u think when dumbledore dies in harry potter?
2 TiaRocksYour...
4 years ago
xXmaiiryXx
4 years ago

Does anyone read Jodi Picoult's novels?

I have read several of them, and let me tell you, they are absolutely fantastic. That is if you like fiction, of course.
6 doritoXD
4 years ago
Nymphett
4 years ago

My sisters Keeper

my all time favorite book
0 MichelleC000...
4 years ago

Scott Westerfeld

Hey, who here like Scott Westerfeld's books? Like the Midnighters Trilogy, and the Uglies Trilogy?
19 zespygal1
6 years ago
surgemonkey
4 years ago

Who Here Reads Books?

What the hell is a book?
120 Prelude
6 years ago
Disha2795
4 years ago

Does anyone know The doomsday conspiracy

The book is captivating as well as imaginative.Wonder if there is a movie on that book
0 kairuevans
4 years ago

Horror or classics? Classics of Romance?

hi. i was just wondering, how many of you would rather read a classic ( Alice in wonderland, all the folk tales) or a ho...
5 lauramdrake3
5 years ago
SPNkitkat
4 years ago

What do we do with all the books we have read ????

I am an avid reader of mystery thriller books and read an average of 1 - 2 books per week so imagine the piles of book...
3 BookCraz
4 years ago
ttaokia
4 years ago

Edwise International Consultants | Get wise with Edwise

More youngsters have chosen to get back to studying as the global meltdown looms large. When it comes to studying abroad...
0 navya3377
4 years ago

Harry Potter Books

Do You Like Harry Potter Books But Dont have any time to read them? Then go to www.itsharrypotter.webs.com You Can...
0 bilalshahid2...
4 years ago

Blog

Go to: www.dbrookings.wordpress.com Fictional Blog to pass a few minutes on.
0 edfrey1
4 years ago

New novels for your Kindle 2!

Acclaimed author and playwright Fletcher Rhoden is making three novels available for download in ebook format. CARING...
0 fletcherrhod...
4 years ago

THE TRIAL OF DAVY CROCKETT novella

Did Davy Crockett die during the battle for the Alamo, or was he captured and executed? This acclaimed novella pits Cro...
0 fletcherrhod...
4 years ago

LAST TANGO WITH MARLON novella.

Based upon the acclaimed stage play, the novella LAST TANGO WITH MARLON, about the lives and friendship of actors Marlon...
0 fletcherrhod...
4 years ago

Suggestions Please??

I'm writing a book but i can't think of a name and it's almost done... i need help. It's about a girl who goes from ...
18 MichelleC000...
5 years ago
astra1547
5 years ago

Does anyone read Chicken Soup for the soul?

I have just read 1.First helping of the chicken soup 2.Second helping of the chicken soup 3.Chicken soup 4 the teena...
13 flamecaster
6 years ago
zainabm92
5 years ago

Can anyone may like to discuss about The Book ' Resurrection'

0 vicvickey200...
5 years ago

Twilight Characters Hurt & Heal

None of you guys are going to play properly. Some of you have alts and are messing with the scores. It's not fair so I'm...
307 SkullFairyy
5 years ago
EstSince1984
5 years ago

Twilight

If you have not read this book you have not read anything worth reading
31 kavitagupta1...
6 years ago
CarlaLuxyus
5 years ago

Goosebumps

3 TheWickedRus...
5 years ago
TerraXFirma
5 years ago

Looking for a helping hand...or words...

Hi all, Just wondering if any Americans out there could help me. I've started working on a novel about an Aussie girl...
4 mac125
5 years ago
mac125
5 years ago

Who wants to become a millionaire?

Who wants to become Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Henry Sy, Lucio Tan and to name more..? Be one of them and learn how...
1 RaquelSantil...
5 years ago
Nyusha
5 years ago