close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Books (Showing 76 - 100 of 470 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Turkiyenin Yasal ve Guvenilir Sitesi Ile Sizde Kazanmak Istermisin

İNTERNETTEN KAZANMAK ARTIK ÇOK KOLAY?. KAZANÇ TABLOSUNU İNCELEDİĞİNİZDE SÜPERTEKLİFE...
0 haticekaya60
4 years ago

Best book to movie ever: Invisible Man directed by Spike Lee starring ...

i just thought that this would be an awesome combination to make an awesome book into an awesome movie
0 simeondeutsc...
4 years ago

Book Websites

Does anyone know any site's that are like flixter but is mostly based on books?
10 amandax24
5 years ago
smartjames
4 years ago

MBBS In Ukraine

Hi, Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine. You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 3...
0 kuberentp4
4 years ago

The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud

Anyone else read this?
3 PedigreeChum
5 years ago
PedigreeChum
4 years ago

The Host!

Stephenie Meyer's new book!!! it came out May 6. what do you think of it??? haven't read it yet but I bought it. sounds...
13 aznDLchikk
6 years ago
SephiX88
4 years ago

LET LOVE IN

WHAT IS LOVE?
6 zchrizon
4 years ago
gsk247
4 years ago

Book Bible - Lord Jesus !

http://lord-jesus.do.am/ http://lord-jesus.do.am/blog/2009-08-18-3 The message of Jesus Christ I am the LORD Jes...
1 zhirayrghaza...
5 years ago
gsk247
4 years ago

MBBS In Ukraine

Hi, Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine. You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 3...
0 kuberentp4
4 years ago

Ninja Books

Any books with ninja's, post them here
0 Sesshy789
4 years ago

House of night series by:P. C. Cast

I just finished the first book and it's amazing!!!!! it almost lives up to Twilight! (my opinion of course) but it's tot...
52 aznDLchikk
6 years ago
andybubul200...
4 years ago

Training Programs for the month of October

Dear Executive, S4S Academy & HRM Consultant is pleased to Conduct two respective Training Programs for the month of...
0 ShahFahad034...
4 years ago

Like Father, Like Son

17 DarkSun555
5 years ago
Rabbitzilla
5 years ago

Early birds!!!

Hi to all frens in the world, anybody wants to get an early invitation to this money making tools, register here for fre...
0 azmana007
5 years ago

Fantasy series H&H

This will probably be extremely one-sided. and it might already have been done before & I'm not sure if the thread will ...
115 thewalrus666
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
5 years ago

Has anyone read the 35 volume Sixth Gospel ?

I´m the dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest, running my own reality show worldwide at an unprecedented level, Serious ...
0 czechwizard
5 years ago

The Messiah?s love for Jamaica is awesome

The Messiah?s love for Jamaica is awesome. He has blessed us with powerful human and natural resources. We have some r...
0 rainbowtalen...
5 years ago

joke books

any one can share best joke books available in world
2 bablubaljeet
5 years ago
MENTLEGEN
5 years ago

Cure for Cancer? and ALL other diseases - Read and let me know what yo...

You should read this book. Very informative and you could just save lives of your loved ones. I have read this book. Sh...
1 bahamanm
5 years ago
ferdzfq120
5 years ago

Sydney Sheldon

Although I thought Sydney Sheldon writes only crap previously, but this book called "Tell Me Your Dreams" really caught ...
1 VampiressEcl...
5 years ago
AAflixter
5 years ago

Angel's Game

What're your expectations for a film adaptation?
0 achilleszhu2...
5 years ago

The Mortal Instruments trilogy

anyone read these or reading them?? vampires X werewolves X shadow hunters LOVE it ^____^ plus the 3rd book is ...
9 XxXsesshysan...
5 years ago
SPNkitkat
5 years ago

The Magus - John Fowles

This is where we will talk only about The Magus written by John Fowles. Well, how did you found this book? Entertain...
2 Codrutz
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Dark Calling

So, book 9 of the demonata searies by darren shan has just come out, have almost finished it and i have to say i love i...
0 Sesshy789
5 years ago

Does anyone like fanatsy books like Eragon or Harry Potter or Twilight...

talk about best bits and stuff? i dunno like what did u think when dumbledore dies in harry potter?
2 TiaRocksYour...
5 years ago
xXmaiiryXx
5 years ago