close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Books (Showing 51 - 75 of 470 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

A Clockwork Orange

*discuss*
16 GummyQueen
7 years ago
victoriaccur...
4 years ago

disclosure the book

a few years ago i watched the movie disclosure with michael douglas nad demi moore i loved it it was really good ...
0 sarizonana
4 years ago

Self Development and sharing your Passion

Become a Lifecoach! If you have a passion, a product, a service, this is for you!Get your free Book here: ...http://www...
0 ArmandMartin...
4 years ago

what could you do with Ipad?

iPad consumers should consider the iPad Invisible Shield by ZAGG. Protecting your iPad is not something to be taken ligh...
0 mechury4u
4 years ago

Whats your Fav. Manga?

Yes, i heard alot of people like manga as much as me.... so whats your favarite one? if it's the same as me, i want to b...
33 KitsuneTsuba...
6 years ago
sezzac155
4 years ago

Dear Forbauser,

I OFFICIALLY OWN TEMPTED!! OHHHH! AND GUESS WHO WILL HAVE IT FINISHED TOMORROW? MEEE!!! Love, Jess
12 JessnCloud4E...
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

CIVILISED SOCIETY

How can uncivilised events and issues develop civilised society, where have the civilised individual in the society gone...
3 ambionye
5 years ago
CosmicEd
4 years ago

Dean Koontz

Anyone read him?
3 ItsMeDonnaDe...
4 years ago
trishb691
4 years ago

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix

What would happen if Mr. Weasley would die in the 5th book ? JKRowling had admitted in an interview that she had conside...
6 Disha2795
4 years ago
Disha2795
4 years ago

The WGF

Yes! Our very own Writers Guild of Flixster! Come one and all Flixterians and post your very own writings here! Poems, s...
214 SnowEater12
6 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

Harry Potter

Anyone interested in reading my version of what happens after harry potter 7? well read it here! i knoe some people...
54 XxEmmieLovex...
6 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

Mouzer's, Renny's, Matt's, Kenny's, Jess's, Walrus's, REGAN'S, Lindsay...

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A 'BUDDIES' CLUB. I JUST KEEP TALLY OF WHO'S IN HERE. Run! Come be safe! From the clutches of ...
147 SnowEater12
6 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

Çek Kanunu

Karşılıksız çek keşide etme ile ilgili açılmış olan davalar ve Yargıtayda h...
0 Cekmagdurlar...
4 years ago

Books to increase your Intelligence

Science:books that increase our understanding of the natural world Philosophy:the science of human life Serious Fict...
1 brighuvasar
5 years ago
wijayagalang
4 years ago

What is your fave Harry Potter book?

Mine was the 5th book, Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix. How about you?
68 1of2inamilli...
7 years ago
wijayagalang
4 years ago

Free Childrens websight : http://storylineonline.net/

This websight comes in handy with the Story teller who starts off reading the book, then the book turns cartoon charact...
0 princess1y
4 years ago

~FaV. BoOkz~

~little woman~ by louise mourise.. do u ever heard tht books...wat's ur fav books story..fairy tales story...murder..or...
1 cheryleegyvi...
4 years ago
passionxbunn...
4 years ago

sublime

http://www.leosoft.it/giacinto
1 gpdimonderos...
6 years ago
lilah4all683
4 years ago

World War Z Discussion

This is for people who've read and love Max Brooks' epic book that transcribes from interviews a myriad of individuals' ...
1 MidnightMadw...
4 years ago
MidnightMadw...
4 years ago

What's the shortest/longest time you read abook?

I read the Harry Potter-Book 1 for 8 straight hours, from 7 PM to 3 AM.
21 alicescendan...
7 years ago
SweetyTerror...
4 years ago

Talking About books

Have I got a story to tell!!! I just became a published author recently and I am in the process of launching an E-mail c...
2 hendleyrj3
4 years ago
rocyem
4 years ago

TE DAN POR EL CULO BIEN DURO

AQUI TE PUEDEN COMER EL CULO HIJOS DE PUTAS
1 fernandodomi...
4 years ago
chinchu
4 years ago

Change your climate,change our world video contest

Hi, I have entered the contest and made a video called Ordinary, But extraordinary , it is about environmental protectio...
0 YamanOghul
4 years ago

free ebook 2010

happy new year 2010 i will give you a free ebook link: http://www.metodebaru.com/mb4677
0 refarich
4 years ago

Brisingr

The long awaited third book of the Inheritance Cycle! Anyone who's read feel free to chat here about the series, includi...
32 SPNkitkat
5 years ago
SPNkitkat
4 years ago