close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Music (Showing 151 - 175 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Cheers and hope to welcome suggestions.

Hey someone please help me my talent is wasting and is in danger. time waits for no body,lake of funds is hanging my tal...
0 iwadedon1
4 years ago

Whats with all the game threads?

Has playing music on full volume completely dulled your minds so that you are no longer able to communicate with one ano...
2 PrincessxSpa...
5 years ago
PrincessxSpa...
4 years ago

Anyone for Live Concert DVD's?

I love country and just recently got into watching live concert DVD?s since I don?t have the money to go see the real th...
0 eightiesbaby...
5 years ago

like easy waking up?

choose the best of lionel richie album..just the right thing, for you my tender singing birds
0 jelenazerjav...
5 years ago

MY IMMORTAL

post your unforgatable moments with this song
2 wingjhn
5 years ago
xheartyx1
5 years ago

Who is Gary Go? I dont know him but maybe you do

my friend from Wales is staying with me for the summer and she introduced me to this guy Gary Go. She said he is some te...
1 eightiesbaby...
5 years ago
MENTLEGEN
5 years ago

SALAMIN..

Witness The Power Of Their Music Plus The Coolness Of This Band "SALAMIN". Everyone is rockin? to a new sound these...
0 adrinneekzie
5 years ago

Soul Music..

Witness The Coolness Of Honda Jazz Plus The Coolness Of This Band. Brought To You By 6UG LIVE AND RAW. Powered B...
0 adrinneekzie
5 years ago

Hannah Montana sound track

I wish to listen these tracks and this tracks was quite brilliant it was so many teens are waited for this and it was en...
4 robetmally
5 years ago
DankMan
5 years ago

FACE TO FACE

HOT NEW VIDEO CALLED FACE TO FACE////AT WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DIRTYDIAMONDRECORDS ALSO FOLLOW ME WWW.TWITTER.COM/MRDANK...
0 DankMan
5 years ago

rancid

rancid an awesome band ...
13 PerFEctiOnSu...
7 years ago
MurderCity
5 years ago

Somebody.. who love and care for you.. "This What The Song Means.."

Hey Dudes! Check This Out!! Cool rhythm. Strong Instrumentals. Powerful Voice. And This song is about ?Being, Someb...
1 adrinneekzie
5 years ago
BrianFranken...
5 years ago

MCA of Beastie Boys has been diagnosed with cancer

Good news its in his saliva gland, and its the only location in his body so it has not spread. He will get better,and ho...
1 JcobCrim
5 years ago
MurderCity
5 years ago

Miguel Escueta Of Philippines Acoustic Icon???

Hey Dudes! Check This Out!! And See what He got! a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Love Song That he has made. A Cool rhythm. Strong I...
0 adrinneekzie
5 years ago

le dernier album de booba

j'aimerais avoir l'opinion des personnes qui ont ÚcoutÚ le derniers album de B2O ainsi que de tout ceux qui le kiff
0 papamiel
5 years ago

Indie Teenager Band..

Nameless Heroes is A Great Band. And Whenever I heard their songs. I remember ?Tropical Depression Band.? Hope you...
0 adrinneekzie
5 years ago

Broken Arrow in the midst of battle??

this song is about "perseverance and bravery.. even u have a broken arrow in a battle, but still you will fight for ur l...
0 adrinneekzie
5 years ago

GREGORIAN

DO U STILL Believe THE SECRET
0 faiz2koool
5 years ago

Most Annoying Songs

Remember everyone, these are just opinions, so no bickerin' about what other people think is annoying. Alrighty, let ...
39 zombiebomb
7 years ago
MurderCity
5 years ago

Kill me someone.._"

I confess. I love the new song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus! I must really be losing it. I never thought this day wo...
3 VampiressEcl...
5 years ago
12345trololo...
5 years ago

RIP Michael Jackson

As I am sure you all heard yesterday, the King of Pop died of cardiac arrest. Such a sad day in music, dude was in the s...
2 JcobCrim
5 years ago
JcobCrim
5 years ago

bands named after animals

A-Z of band names taken from animals names! can we get round the alphabet!!
13 sleightley
6 years ago
crossmyheart...
5 years ago

Do you guys think there will ever be another BIG band?

And by big I mean Beatles big, I seriously doubt there ever will be another...what about you?
10 JcobCrim
5 years ago
kennybelieve...
5 years ago

Kerli K§iv

She may seem a lil' girly but her voice is really nice and different. And her accent is really cute too. http://ww...
2 VampiressEcl...
5 years ago
VampiressEcl...
5 years ago

LittLe Help Here..

Hi there! im kEen.. And im hEre aGain & aGain.. just wAnt tO shAre this Live performance Of ?KELEVRA? Only At 6Ug Liv...
0 adrinneekzie
5 years ago