close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

TV (Showing 101 - 125 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Fraiser!!

Does Anyone here ever watch Fraiser??It was a great show so I wanna know your fave characters...mine is Niles and Roz!
4 Tazabelle
7 years ago
a7f7
4 years ago

Dollhouse

Flixster - Share Movies I enjoyed the first season of the show. Granted the first 5 episodes were floaters...It reall...
3 AquaPhoenix
4 years ago
AquaPhoenix
4 years ago

Shows you are ashamed of.

I know that there is a guilty pleasure on the tube that we at one point got hooked on. I've had several bouts of things...
10 AliKatz
7 years ago
shimmee2005
4 years ago

forgotten tv shows

this is for tv shows that people dont appreciate anymore (quantum leap) but should. or perhaps shows that should be rele...
5 Rockapprecia...
5 years ago
kellylouise2
4 years ago

Tru Calling

Did anyone catch this program when it was on? If so, what did you think? I didn't see it when it was on tv but i've ope...
1 kmansell1
4 years ago
Collegekid
4 years ago

Ferguson Better Than Fallon

So NBC are changing there late show line-up around. Leno is on at 10, Conan at 11:35, and Fallon the newcomer at 12:35. ...
5 QuietCompany
5 years ago
kellylouise2
4 years ago

Best Shows of the Decade

In no particular order The Sopranos Deadwood Mad Men Carnivale Six Feet Under Dexter Entourage Sex and The Ci...
4 ionic66
4 years ago
a7f7
4 years ago

Slacker Cats

Did anyone ever watch this cartoon - it was on ABC Family. I was hilarious and I can't find the DVD of the few episodes...
1 pmbailey05
4 years ago
CosmicEd
4 years ago

Change your climate,change our world video contest

Hi, I have entered the contest and made a video called Ordinary, But extraordinary , it is about environmental protectio...
0 YamanOghul
4 years ago

Rate the Actor/Actress (TV personalities only)

Pick an actor or actress that's on "TV" (not movies) And rate the one above you. This can date back to whenever, if y...
60 KinkyGamer
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
4 years ago

Taking a shot here . . .

. . . anyone like this show? The only thing I don't like about him is that the jokes of Conan, Fallon, Letterman,...
1 SnowEater12
4 years ago
shimmee2005
4 years ago

Secret Life - new episodes

Secret Life of the American Teenager is coming back with new episodes (Jan 4th). Anyone been keeping up with the show? ...
0 pmbailey05
4 years ago

Supernatural and Buffy the Vampire Fans:

I am the HUGEST Supernatural fan ever, i love it so much and i have been a Buffy fan for AGES, if you ask me two of the ...
10 TaylorElyseX...
5 years ago
CosmicEd
4 years ago

You know what I hate?

NBC
4 SnowEater12
4 years ago
QuietCompany
4 years ago

Prison Break - finale

Hello everybody, a lot of "MiSa" and Michael-fans are very sad and disappointed about Michael Scofieldīs death. Plea...
10 sonne442
5 years ago
Codrutz
4 years ago

The real LOST H&H

*Post every 6 hours *Normal rules Show what you hurt and heal. Jack Shephard (10) Kate Austen (10) James ?Sawyer?...
76 SaintCathal
5 years ago
Codrutz
4 years ago

Brand New Season 8 24 Preview

Anyone 'still' following Jack Bauer adventures? Here is a Youtube Video Clip Preview of Season 8, and it looks terrifi...
1 jguallar
4 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

do you know USB RDV-T TUNER?

do you know USB DVB-T TUNER? this portable device is used to pick up dvb-t tv tuner and watch tv on your pc
0 beadart
4 years ago

pelikan

http://www.pelikan.hu?a_aid=agomama
0 agomama
4 years ago

Mad Men

I just got into this series and it's amazing. Highly recommended.
0 ionic66
4 years ago

MONK

If there are any Monk fans out there, here is you space for taking about it. Who as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? What ...
98 yesianne
7 years ago
kellilafount...
4 years ago

Firefly anonymous questionaire

Hi, we are 3 Glasgow Caledonian University students studying game design. We are currently designing a board game on the...
1 cegsandybumb...
4 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

X Factor

So this week Rikki went out which was yet again a dissapointment I thought his singing was good. Why is John and Edwa...
2 sportfan
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

who is the hottest actress in Heroes

7 mauroprorock...
5 years ago
kmansell1
4 years ago

One Tree Hill

One of my favorite shows! What do u think??
48 Supernatural...
7 years ago
EnglishNight...
4 years ago