TV (Showing 76 - 100 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Spartacus: Blood and sand

Anyone else watching the new Spartacus series?
4 AgentLexi213...
4 years ago
TheBlackKnig...
3 years ago

Flash Forward

It was cancelled...But I was just getting into it. The last episode made me curious as to what happens next. Maybe i...
2 AgentLexi213...
4 years ago
TheBlackKnig...
3 years ago

The Fairy Jobmother

Get excited fans - Lifetime has a gripping original reality series coming your way! I?m from the network, and am here to...
2 LifetimeTV
3 years ago
LifetimeTV
3 years ago

Page for TV-shows

Hello guys, well it is clear that flixster does not want to add Tv-shows to their collection. So I wondered if there i...
1 Mijou
3 years ago
TheBlackKnig...
3 years ago

Cartoons that were cancelled too early

Name as many cartoons as you can that either didn't last very long or just didn't have a lot of episodes in total. CG...
1 overnightxpr...
3 years ago
civilzen
3 years ago

Charmed!!!

Who likes charmed???
24 charmedRose
7 years ago
fapjack
3 years ago

What are you watching right now?

Multi-tasking with the computer and Television? Do tell!
13 SnowEater12
5 years ago
kellylouise2
4 years ago

Psych

Psych is coming back this Wednesday! I'm pumped! It feels like ages since the finale, and I am dying to see if Shawn and...
0 pmbailey05
4 years ago

too bad 24 is gone

i really gonna miss jack bouerrrr
0 sarizonana
4 years ago

Curb Your Enthusiasm

If you like "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and Susie Essman, be sure to check out Susie's live video chat on Ustream. She will ...
0 katefanscape
4 years ago

Supernatural.

The Best Show on TV... It's got everything going for it... From Compelling Story lines to the hottest actors ever... It'...
11 MichelleC000...
5 years ago
CosmicEd
4 years ago

Burn Notice

Burn Notice is back this summer! I feel like I have been waiting forever for it to come back but July 10th we get season...
11 pmbailey05
6 years ago
civilzen
4 years ago

SHELDON IS KING

Name the show and be rewarded greatly.
3 Dizzycafe
4 years ago
QuietCompany
4 years ago

A TO Z SERIES' CHARACTERS

Only ONE by post, -even if I begin with more; the privilege of the creator. After, I'll post only ONE each time; prom...
198 brucewillis0...
6 years ago
shimmee2005
4 years ago

Chuck

When a twenty-something computer geek inadvertently downloads critical government secrets into his brain, his former col...
16 LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago
PedigreeChum
4 years ago

H&H Fox Network Shows

Every 4 Hours. No bombs or shields, yadda yadda. Get to it! American Dad - 10 American Idol - 10 America's Most ...
152 SnowEater12
5 years ago
AsseJpooki
4 years ago

Prison break H&H

No bombs or shields +1 Heal -2 Hurt Post once every 6 hours. You may not hurt the same person two times in a ro...
57 Freepster
5 years ago
a7f7
4 years ago

Fraiser!!

Does Anyone here ever watch Fraiser??It was a great show so I wanna know your fave characters...mine is Niles and Roz!
4 Tazabelle
7 years ago
a7f7
4 years ago

Dollhouse

Flixster - Share Movies I enjoyed the first season of the show. Granted the first 5 episodes were floaters...It reall...
3 AquaPhoenix
4 years ago
AquaPhoenix
4 years ago

Shows you are ashamed of.

I know that there is a guilty pleasure on the tube that we at one point got hooked on. I've had several bouts of things...
10 AliKatz
7 years ago
shimmee2005
4 years ago

forgotten tv shows

this is for tv shows that people dont appreciate anymore (quantum leap) but should. or perhaps shows that should be rele...
5 Rockapprecia...
5 years ago
kellylouise2
4 years ago

Tru Calling

Did anyone catch this program when it was on? If so, what did you think? I didn't see it when it was on tv but i've ope...
1 kmansell1
4 years ago
Collegekid
4 years ago

Ferguson Better Than Fallon

So NBC are changing there late show line-up around. Leno is on at 10, Conan at 11:35, and Fallon the newcomer at 12:35. ...
5 QuietCompany
5 years ago
kellylouise2
4 years ago

Best Shows of the Decade

In no particular order The Sopranos Deadwood Mad Men Carnivale Six Feet Under Dexter Entourage Sex and The Ci...
4 ionic66
4 years ago
a7f7
4 years ago

Slacker Cats

Did anyone ever watch this cartoon - it was on ABC Family. I was hilarious and I can't find the DVD of the few episodes...
1 pmbailey05
4 years ago
CosmicEd
4 years ago