Sci-Fi Forum (Showing 101 - 125 of 215 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Roswell 1847

New film Coming out this september to DVD
0 willerving
5 years ago

Star Wars Live Action TV Show

First live-action 'Star Wars' TV show details emerge When you think about it, the impact of the comics world on movie...
1 Shonuff1134
6 years ago
famicom
5 years ago

End Of The World Club

I've noticed a lot of these clubs all over the place so you know monkey see... The Apocalypse is opon us! The oceans...
7 Shonuff1134
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

The Jedi Church o_O

lol i cant belive there is now a real Jedi reigion lokk here is the link http://www.jedichurch.com/
1 AntonyTycoon
6 years ago
joshclark197...
6 years ago

Battlestar Galactica

Yea im bored and im here ^^ but im wondering if any1 is scared that season 4 is the last season of it... and that ...
10 XxXsesshysan...
6 years ago
Shonuff1134
6 years ago

Imposter

hihi, new here so thought i would start with this. I just watched a movie called Imposter staring Gary Sinise (CSI:NY...
1 silverdragon...
6 years ago
Shonuff1134
6 years ago

Teal'c VS Ronan

If Sam had not broke it up who would have won?
5 Shonuff1134
6 years ago
LordRetro
6 years ago

Dune

Not so well done perhaps, but what an idea. Power struggle(as usual), good verses bad (as usual), but folding space, san...
22 nictra
7 years ago
Collegekid
6 years ago

Dune's Duncan Idaho needs a fair chance.

Word is that once the writers strike is over, work will begin on a new version of Dune for the big screen. So now th...
3 Shonuff1134
6 years ago
Shonuff1134
6 years ago

AVP-R Is this the end?

Just saw AVP-R, and all I can think, is we could do better. I was very dissapointed in the lack of blood in the first...
14 Shonuff1134
6 years ago
pmpdddy288
6 years ago

Star Wars Quotes

Okay here goes, sure we have a games forum but I figured it'd be more appropriate here, besides there are plenty of horr...
36 goodxxgod
6 years ago
Greggamus
6 years ago

StarGate:SG1

I recently finished watching 10 seasons of it and Now I wonder if SG1 truely beat the Ori, so yay just wondering if they...
15 GaaraOfTheSa...
6 years ago
LordRetro
6 years ago

old tv sci fi

Please help... I have a memory flash of seeing part of a sci fi show with a young Charles Bronson climbing into a space ...
0 richardkohn1
6 years ago

space ship 1999

space show ran when star trek aired
2 smithie1969
6 years ago
bluelaceange...
6 years ago

fantasy vs scifi

i love both but what does everyone else think...oh n im a starwars buff
2 atheneanwisd...
6 years ago
Shonuff1134
6 years ago

Sci-non-fi....quiz WE HAVE A WINNER ALREADY...I THINK :P

Since this is a Sci-fi forum, I made a Sci-non-fi quiz thread. xD So, here's how it'll go. I'm going to post 1 qu...
188 CarbonDating
6 years ago
CarbonDating
6 years ago

Eragon gave me Deja Vu

Never read the book so I don't know how close the movie comes to it. But it did remind me of a little movie that came ou...
7 Shonuff1134
6 years ago
Collegekid
6 years ago

Star Wars Flip Out Thread

this is my second SCOFOA(Self Contained Obsession Flip Out Area). this one is on star wars. if you hate obsession or sta...
21 EmoNinja21
6 years ago
EmoNinja21
6 years ago

The new predalien

What do you guys think of the new predalien that will be in avp2.im talkin about the look and design,do you guys think i...
11 Bizkithead
6 years ago
matseb2611
6 years ago

Alien vs Predator - Requiem

We have developed a quiz game in partnership with 20th Century Fox about the Alien and Predator movies and comics. It's...
0 IvanhoeMarti...
6 years ago

Is this where all the cool people hang out?

lol
518 Gooner2081
7 years ago
Ali579
6 years ago

Come ONE Come ALL! To The GREATEST Sci-Fi Flick Of All!

9 SnowEater12
6 years ago
elikapeka982...
6 years ago

RRTS Members (DOOM fans)

This Forum is where doom fans can post about the movie or the games known as doom.
2 Ultrarandom1
6 years ago
SPNkitkat
6 years ago

Gojira/ Godzilla- Toho

just wondreing if any one alse likes this or any other Toho Production films biside me. I'm a geek for them as well as J...
3 thatjonguy68
6 years ago
homelessbumv...
6 years ago

Fan of Sci-Fi?

I justed created this user quiz for Sci-Fi movies, its a name that movie from a screen shots of 24 different movies plea...
0 cmg06c
6 years ago
matseb2611
6 years ago