Anime Forum (Showing 101 - 125 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

I Refuse To Believe This!

Naruto just turned into a crappy romance novel! *Facepalm* Edit: Okay, it just redeemed itself in a single page...
16 DarkSun555
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

first version of Winter line up

even though its the first version of it, so far it looks boring LOL ill watch Dance in the Vampire Bund which im rea...
13 XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago

Build your very own personal or business website & make money as well...

Reply: alvaro@moneylevel.ws PC GLOBAL DOMINION WWW.MONEYLEVEL.WS Welcome to PC GLOBAL DOMINION How would you ...
0 Josuemolina
4 years ago

share your fav anime website and blog

http://animefans-stuff.blogspot.com/
0 dewajudi
4 years ago

sex

open sexual encounters
0 krtwin67
4 years ago

Because I Owed Him 20 Slim Jims

Hey, long time no see everybody. I just stumbled upon this video and it made me laugh and think of none other than Stu....
11 fruba2010
4 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago

Uhm?

Apart from Rach, does anyone watch anime these days? I don't have time OR money anymore. T_T
31 KeysToCancer
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

COSPLAY QUIZ I CHALLENGE YOU

COSPLAY QUIZ
0 joeypinlac14
4 years ago

RATE WITH 1 WORD!!!

If you were asked to rate the best movie about cars racing, what would you pick ?? Herby, Fast and Furious, Knight ri...
0 sawfercom
4 years ago

Manga World

Alright whoever wants to put down there fave manga this is the place to do so!! U can go ahead and put pics of ur fave c...
9 konvicmusic
4 years ago
konvicmusic
4 years ago

Bakemonogatari

Genres: action, comedy, mystery, psychological, romance, supernatural Plot Summary: Although there are still trace...
7 XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago
PrincessxSpa...
4 years ago

female main characters

there are anime's where a girl is the main character versus a guy. do you find them equally entertaining or perhaps more...
87 bloodkingita...
4 years ago
ValiumDiazep...
4 years ago

Who wants too...

who wants to come to Australia and do my exams?? XD English is tomoz and im panicking... T_T OOooo which is wh...
8 XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago
SacrlehTourn...
4 years ago

Would you like to marry with militarys?

Recently, I read a story about military love: My husband and I first met on this wonderful site "Military Loves dot c O...
0 mary07411
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

important message

Please, Click on : http://www.afriquecanada.tv/index.php?id=81 Thanks
0 sergewelo
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

I just gotta rant...

Ok so me and some others decide, hey let's get some alcoholic beverages. You know, it's the last day of our freedom befo...
144 fruba2010
4 years ago
Rabbitzilla
4 years ago

Shakugan no Shana Season 3 Confirmed!!!

*squeals and jumps up and down* YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The July issue of ASCII MediaWorks' Dengeki Bunko Magazine wi...
21 XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago
whyisitnever...
4 years ago

New Anime

HAPPY KITTY All images copyrighted by fruba2010 2009
18 fruba2010
4 years ago
Twilightluve...
4 years ago

earn credit to get free Laptop

This is good site to get free laptop.Check now all you have to do is to register here for free. earn credits and get...
0 abdulwahed12...
4 years ago

07-Ghost

Set in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top student at h...
86 xBlackRequie...
4 years ago
xBlackRequie...
4 years ago

Line up for Fall 2009 Updated

(((sorry i didnt got this up earlier))) you will have to click on it to see it more clear... but OMG INUYASHA IS F...
71 XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago
PrincessxSpa...
4 years ago

Sexiest Voice

Out of all anime characters you've watched and heard, which one of them all have the sexiest voice? For a male voice,...
45 KeysToCancer
5 years ago
raigekishugo...
4 years ago

Bleach: Fade to Black - I Call Your Name

Has anyone seen Bleach movie 3? Opinions from those that saw it? I saw it and well it had its good parts and not so ...
3 bloodkingita...
4 years ago
bloodkingita...
4 years ago

Producer Plans 3rd & Final Shana Series after S OVA

23rd Oct (the day i finish school XD) 2 OVAs **** The August issue of Tokuma Shoten's Animage magazine will publi...
8 XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago
XxXsesshysan...
4 years ago

What anime is appropriate and fun for young females?

I used to have quarrel with my yonger sister. Now I will spend time in watching some anime's with her recently. so far w...
11 sonyagottlie...
4 years ago
PrincessxSpa...
4 years ago