close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Chronicles of Nerdia (Showing 26 - 50 of 62 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

contact yh: private.cc52 to buy good cvv

CONTACT**** YaHoo: private.cc52@yahoo.com.vn ICQ : 676805332 Gmail: winheo1510@gmail.com === ...
0 privatecc52
5 months ago

kissyou.sellcvv - Update cc. cvv cvv, fullz as many country: Canada, ...

Hello All Buyer!!!! I'm seller C V V , Bank Login , Acc paypal , Transfer Wu High Balance Good And I Need Good Buyer...
0 fb1000079623...
6 months ago

Sell CVV good and fresh, track dumps(101,201) valid & working strong 1...

Sell CVV good and fresh, track dumps(101,201) valid & working strong 100%-Y!M: cvv279 ***Contact my ID Yahoo messenge...
0 cvv279
6 months ago

cc-shoponline.com =SELL CVV GOOD AND FRESH (Y!M: nothing.2007 )Dump Tr...

Y.h: nothing.2007 === Online 24/24 Selling CVV + Track 1/2.Dumps with PIN + Transfer WesternUnion + Bank Logins + ATM Sk...
0 electronicha...
6 months ago

Best Movie Quotes EVER

Just post your favorite quote - it'll be awesome to see a huge list of everyone's favorites!
436 AmandaRichar...
8 years ago
MrBlahBlah
9 months ago

Quiz and More Quizzes

*Changed The Name Of This Thread* Here, me and others create quizzes for your joy...Kind of...and so you can compare ...
335 SkullFairy
7 years ago
hellojanna
3 years ago

wat is ur favorite movie?

hey my favorite movie is hairspray
24 hollywakefie...
6 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

CoN Rebel Alliance

This is for all you nerds who want to rebel against Brad A.K.A Satan We shall put a stop to his stupidness Biiit...
93 JustPaul
6 years ago
bamabill82
3 years ago

The Dungeon

My house. Have a look around, we have all you can imagine
14 Gooner2081
6 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Confusing Quotes

Write about quotes that are confusing. And we have to figure out what they mean.
79 queenofice
8 years ago
mostafaebada
3 years ago

Black Crystal Pirate Ship

Join the crew of the new ship. We will sail along side of our mother ship, The Hellish Madalion. *Only looking for ba...
1085 BrOkEnXrObOt
6 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Good Canadian Movies

Just wondering if we can come up with ANY good Canadian films..(other than short films ie.e BEER COMMERCIALS LOL). This...
1 xbrat1964
5 years ago
claytonwaugh
4 years ago

VIF is BACK! If you are in, invite may be with you in due course. ^_^ The place where n00bs are kept out...!
82 Scoshyash
7 years ago
TheEleventhD...
4 years ago

Matthew and Jack.

Are going together to see High School Musical 3. And they just can't wait for the Fourth one! Woohoo! =]
21 Misspopcorn
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

The New RC!

Seeing as the other one is now overrun by morons, I thought we could move the RC over here. This place needs some life.
35 EstSince1984
5 years ago
SquirrelsX
5 years ago

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away....

What's the rest of this quote? I'd be extremely greatful for those who tell me. kthx and workthelegz.
30 SnowEater12
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Chronicles of Nerdia was aweful..

Yepp this movie was shit the entire series and book. ^___^" Let the bashing begin..
11 NOOBofCLOUD
6 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?

Not movie related enough to be in Movie Games. Too nerdy to be in Random.. Take the test and post results. Be w...
16 TheBlackKnig...
5 years ago
JennifairyW
5 years ago

This board has no point to it.

So yeah discuss what your plans are after high school/ college/Uni. I'm going to marry a fat chick I met at a bar whi...
8 CodeL
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat is love?

Wooooooohooooooo! I don't know what love is anymore. You're going to say something lovely about something and you'll ...
35 PriestCathal
5 years ago
CodeL
5 years ago

My Precious...

Join the Smeagol/Gollum club! Each person who joins shall have an exclusive title and picture. Kenny: Marcus: T...
21 YourTypicali...
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Why is it we give crap to mel gibson about drinking and nothing to par...

please tell your opinons ....who should we give more crap to....my opinon.....Paris sulton...I'm mean hilton....sorry sp...
9 JCsGirl4ever
7 years ago
thewalrus666
5 years ago

The Chug (Bar and Grill)

Come in, do what you want you want. It's all good in the CoN
37 Gooner2081
6 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

(:

Yeah, hi. (:
22 YourTypicali...
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

LOOK OUT FOR THE LASTET EDITION OF NERDIA & MORE HERE

THIS SUPERSTORE PROVIDES; Find out more at: http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10326628/MM You can even make EXTRA money w...
0 andruanus
5 years ago
Collegekid
5 years ago