Actors & Celebrities (Showing 151 - 175 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Who's better Jennifer Aniston or ANgelina Jolie?

I'm sure tons of ppl have asked this question before and i gotta say : It's my turn now :P and while ur at it do u REALL...
136 blu377
7 years ago
kennybelieve...
4 years ago

Serious Talent + EYE CANDY!

Just saw the new trailer for the upcoming film 'Brothers' and all I have to say, after I wiped the drool off of my mouth...
0 rahhiss
4 years ago

Bruce Willis

Drama, action, sci-fi, comedy - he has done it all! Looking forward to his next release, Surrogates. Any other Willis ...
63 pmbailey05
4 years ago
SweetyTerror...
4 years ago

Very important message!

Please clik on : http://www.afriquecanada.tv/index.php?id=81 Thanks
0 sergewelo
4 years ago

IS SHARUKH KHAN MORE POPULAR THEN TOM CRUISE

shahrukh khan is a superstar in asia,though hollywood watchers would b knowing less about tom cruise then asains as they...
3 ebakhan2
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

♥ The Hotties of HEROES ♥

This thread is dedicated to the gorgeous cast of NBC's Heroes... feel free to post photos of your favorite cast members....
16 BooBooKitty4...
5 years ago
kmansell1
4 years ago

JAMES MARSTERS

Well i met the very yummy and sweet James Marsters (spike from buffy for those who dont know) and he was so sexy even th...
580 maxipants
7 years ago
Ali579
4 years ago

Tom Cruise, good actor or crazy celebrity?

Tom Cruise started out as one of the best upcomming actors in the 90's, till he jumped on Oprah's couch and everything c...
26 jbcdude1
7 years ago
kmansell1
4 years ago

HOW TO KISS LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE

It is supposed that "guys" were like they wish they had a girlfriend with angelina jolie type lips and how they would ki...
2 sonyagottlie...
4 years ago
actsoftheuns...
4 years ago

A.R.Rahman Live in Concert - Jai Ho | MARG Swarnabhoomi - ECR, Tirun...

Hey buddies!!! A.R.Rahman is performing live in concert on the 11th of October 2009 at 6.00pm at MARG Swarnabhoomi, EC...
0 navya3377
4 years ago

Radio Interview with Actor Clifton Collins, Jr.

Actor Clifton Collins, Jr. joins us on Film Courage to discuss his perspective on auditioning, what it?s like working wi...
0 filmcourage
4 years ago

House md Fans

Is Their Any House MD Fans Out There? Have you watched season 5.And are you ready for season 6 this month on the 21st o...
0 mystiklady
4 years ago

Josh HOLLOWAY FAN CLUB ^_^

Woot ! Well, I've got my JD fan club & my David Tennant one, so here's one for Josh Holloway! (who i wouldn't mind being...
86 laurieeeeeex
6 years ago
Pokemans
4 years ago

Conan O'Brien.

I luvers him! :D Worship his jokes and praise his hair!
18 SnowEater12
5 years ago
loveEdwardCu...
4 years ago

Taylor Kitsch

He's a great actor. Gambit in XMen, Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights. Anyone else a fan?
1 irisgig
4 years ago
kennybelieve...
4 years ago

OMG JONA BROTHERS!

I love them. XD
19 CisDead
5 years ago
Cenation2011
5 years ago

Can they act at all?

Who do you think is probably the worse or just hyped actor/actress ever? In my opinion it's Paris Hilton in The House of...
64 Pirru
8 years ago
lissyd0ll
5 years ago

Megan Fox

Epic HOTness. That is all thanks :)
0 FostaH
5 years ago
SquirrelsX
5 years ago

Tracey Ullman

May not be the hottest, but she is damn funny. It is amazing what modern makeup work can do rofl, ?We had Barbara Streis...
0 freeursoul28
5 years ago

Hot AND Talented

who can think of someone Hot AND Talented? Johnny Depp comes to mind... and someone called Jake Gyllenhaal...
66 YourTypicali...
7 years ago
Swordfishtro...
5 years ago

Robert De Niro = Greatness

Great fucking actor. This guy could make ANY movie entertaining and watchable. He is one of the greatest actors of all t...
3 acdcfan337
6 years ago
Swordfishtro...
5 years ago

arrrghhhh...Jonny depp--- drop dead gorgeous

really trully hes the one...Jonny depp--- drop dead gorgeous..... lets join me -----http://www.millionbizzonline.com/in...
0 dzaryinn
5 years ago

Deathbed

This is a game I saw on a different forum site. You write two actors/actresses down, and the next person picks which on...
0 YourTypicali...
5 years ago

Child Actors

i never realised that the annoying teenager (Lacey Chabert) in Lost in Space was actually gretchen in Mean Girls all gro...
15 KaitlinD
7 years ago
YourTypicali...
5 years ago

Who's the hottie and who's the nottie?

Who do you think is the hottest celebrity/actor/actress of 2008-2009?
5 piece4ever
5 years ago
lalaineaira9...
5 years ago