Actors & Celebrities (Showing 126 - 150 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

HOW TO KISS LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE

It is supposed that "guys" were like they wish they had a girlfriend with angelina jolie type lips and how they would ki...
2 sonyagottlie...
4 years ago
actsoftheuns...
4 years ago

A.R.Rahman Live in Concert - Jai Ho | MARG Swarnabhoomi - ECR, Tirun...

Hey buddies!!! A.R.Rahman is performing live in concert on the 11th of October 2009 at 6.00pm at MARG Swarnabhoomi, EC...
0 navya3377
4 years ago

Radio Interview with Actor Clifton Collins, Jr.

Actor Clifton Collins, Jr. joins us on Film Courage to discuss his perspective on auditioning, what it?s like working wi...
0 filmcourage
4 years ago

House md Fans

Is Their Any House MD Fans Out There? Have you watched season 5.And are you ready for season 6 this month on the 21st o...
0 mystiklady
4 years ago

Josh HOLLOWAY FAN CLUB ^_^

Woot ! Well, I've got my JD fan club & my David Tennant one, so here's one for Josh Holloway! (who i wouldn't mind being...
86 laurieeeeeex
6 years ago
Pokemans
4 years ago

Conan O'Brien.

I luvers him! :D Worship his jokes and praise his hair!
18 SnowEater12
4 years ago
loveEdwardCu...
4 years ago

Taylor Kitsch

He's a great actor. Gambit in XMen, Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights. Anyone else a fan?
1 irisgig
4 years ago
kennybelieve...
4 years ago

OMG JONA BROTHERS!

I love them. XD
19 CisDead
5 years ago
Cenation2011
4 years ago

Can they act at all?

Who do you think is probably the worse or just hyped actor/actress ever? In my opinion it's Paris Hilton in The House of...
64 Pirru
7 years ago
lissyd0ll
4 years ago

Megan Fox

Epic HOTness. That is all thanks :)
0 FostaH
4 years ago
SquirrelsX
4 years ago

Tracey Ullman

May not be the hottest, but she is damn funny. It is amazing what modern makeup work can do rofl, ?We had Barbara Streis...
0 freeursoul28
4 years ago

Hot AND Talented

who can think of someone Hot AND Talented? Johnny Depp comes to mind... and someone called Jake Gyllenhaal...
66 YourTypicali...
7 years ago
Swordfishtro...
4 years ago

Robert De Niro = Greatness

Great fucking actor. This guy could make ANY movie entertaining and watchable. He is one of the greatest actors of all t...
3 acdcfan337
6 years ago
Swordfishtro...
4 years ago

arrrghhhh...Jonny depp--- drop dead gorgeous

really trully hes the one...Jonny depp--- drop dead gorgeous..... lets join me -----http://www.millionbizzonline.com/in...
0 dzaryinn
4 years ago

Deathbed

This is a game I saw on a different forum site. You write two actors/actresses down, and the next person picks which on...
0 YourTypicali...
4 years ago

Child Actors

i never realised that the annoying teenager (Lacey Chabert) in Lost in Space was actually gretchen in Mean Girls all gro...
15 KaitlinD
7 years ago
YourTypicali...
4 years ago

Who's the hottie and who's the nottie?

Who do you think is the hottest celebrity/actor/actress of 2008-2009?
5 piece4ever
5 years ago
lalaineaira9...
4 years ago

James Marsden

The first time I saw this actor as Cyclops I was not a big fan of him. After I have watched him in other movies like Ha...
162 Ali579
6 years ago
Ali579
4 years ago

Joe Jonas the son of Journey?

I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and my brother showed me this picture of the band Journey, I then grabbed a stup...
1 pooglywoogly
4 years ago
VampiressEcl...
4 years ago

Jennifer Connelly

The Goddess. The Venus. Flixster - Share Movies Flixster - Share Movies Probably the most beautiful face I have e...
2 teehpeeheigh
4 years ago
atsophie
4 years ago

Daniel Day Lewis

I honestly think he is one of the greatest actors alive and probably of all time, what do you think?
1 JcobCrim
5 years ago
cris23335
4 years ago

Angelina Jolie

Calling all Angelina Jolie fans. I've recently created a MySpace fanpage dedicated to Angelina Jolie. It's still a w...
48 platinumbutt...
6 years ago
Forbauzer
4 years ago

who from the tv serie HEROES will be soon , a main actor in a great m...

I think Hayden Panetierre
1 mauroprorock...
5 years ago
teehpeeheigh
4 years ago

♥ The Hotties of FAST AND FURIOUS ♥

This thread is dedicated to the gorgeous cast of the fast and furious series of movies... feel free to post photos of yo...
17 kmansell1
5 years ago
kmansell1
5 years ago

Hollywood Sex Symbols H&H

Every 4 hours. Heal: +1 Hurt: -2 No alts. Rob Pattinson (10) Brad Pitt (10) George Clooney (10) Jessica Alba ...
262 SkullFairyy
5 years ago
zainabm92
5 years ago