Actors & Celebrities (Showing 26 - 50 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

The NEW A&C Kingdom

Hey there! Welcome to The Kingdom 2! The Original Kingdom ~*~ PLEASE Request to be added ~*~ Honorary...
160 JessnCloud4E...
5 years ago
YourTypicali...
2 years ago

Christina Ricci

Whilst looking through I could not find a topic for one of my favourite actresses so I thought I should add it. I think ...
36 kmansell1
6 years ago
fashionistag...
2 years ago

James Franco

Okay... am I the only one here who thinks that - not only is he a great actor - but he is completely and undeniably sexy...
2 yellowsmiles...
2 years ago
fashionistag...
2 years ago

Elaine Cassidy is fabulous!

Any others agree? I've seen a few of her films and I'm very impressed. "A Room with a View" & "Fingersmith" & parts of "...
1 littlemissju...
2 years ago
fashionistag...
2 years ago

Help Sheetal Sheth get on the Oprah Winfrey show!

I am trying to get Sheetal Sheth on the New Oprah Winfrey show! In order to do this I need to try to reach every sing...
0 mikelandau20...
2 years ago

Aussies adore the out of doors way of life

Want to find out more about official ugg boots. but one of the most commonly held beliefs is that they were made pop...
0 leihen2bao88
2 years ago

jackson rathbone dating

i read a lot jackson rathbone web sites somebody says jr have gf but she not famous. somebody says jr not have gr
1 vanilja
3 years ago
RKOButterfly
2 years ago

SEAN BEAN

Who else loves seeing him in movies? He mostly plays bad guys, but he makes every role memorable.
864 scaperbot
7 years ago
lunarkissed
2 years ago

prada hanbags of any

Your tory burch flats appeared to be quite a fashionable dresser to get the woman entire world. Your wom...
0 snomi00
2 years ago

tory burch handbags , from my aesthetician,

tory burch outleta dainty (at the same time corny) world full of floating flowers and also other issues which mi...
0 snomi00
2 years ago

Janet Banzet

Does anyone know anything about Janet Banzet and her suicide ?
0 rickbktx
2 years ago

tory burch outlet now have identified

In the continue 7 tory burch flats the lady have completed every thing which usually it really is customary with re...
0 snomi00
2 years ago

Catherine Zeta Jones VS Angelina Jolie

Both are Brunette Exotic beauties both are oscar winners Both have worcked with Antonio Banderas Both did have done:...
0 sarizonana
2 years ago

Why are they making so few westerns these days?

There is something about good westerns - such as Once Upon a Time in America and Unforgiven - that no other genre could ...
0 mohammadrgh
3 years ago

Film Mania

Talk about fun games. Check out this movie card game. Very cool. Good for those who (say they) know their actors. ...
0 MatadorConfu...
3 years ago

Johnny Depp!!!

Is the hottest of all! Just seen that the Telegraph is giving away two depp films this weekend, Sleepy Hollow and What's...
4 KerryFos
4 years ago
Rawrsome
3 years ago

God of Carnage at the Ahmanson Theatre starring James Gandolfini, Hope...

God of Carnage Ahmanson Theatre April 5 - May 15 For tickets call 213.972.4400 or visit www.CenterTheatreGroup.org/G...
0 Alliedlive
3 years ago

Who Here Hates Kate Bosworth?!?!

Does anyone here despise Kate Bosworth more than I do or the same as I do? I am still highly confused why she's still...
2 austinmh
3 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

Ryan Reynolds

Enough said!
1 MandiH
3 years ago
seanwood3
3 years ago

Aaron Eckhart

My top favorite actor of all time, he was seen recently in Dark Knight as the ever sexy Harvey Dent. Love him. ...
46 CULLENized
5 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

To save a life, who knows that movie, a religous one?

michael afable
0 hathawaycher...
3 years ago

WHO ELSE HATES ZAC EFRON???

LOVERS: of Zac Efron must have all had a lobotomy on how CRAP he is! WHO: can give ONE piece of good content that Zac...
376 YourTypicali...
6 years ago
Rawrsome
3 years ago

GERARD BUTLER

My Top 2 Hottie of All Time. Gerard Fans: Lindsay Jessy Jen Ali Matt Liz Lydia * A True Blue Gerry ...
1309 moviebuffgir...
7 years ago
SnowEater12
3 years ago

if you were an actor/actress who would you choose as your CO-star ????...

im just doing this as a fun Topic hope every one have fun with ittttttt becuase of their talnet id choose actres...
5 sarizonana
3 years ago
kimmiejuly
3 years ago

DANIEL CRAIG

My Number One Hottie of All Time. Love him to death. Daniel Fans Lindsay Nessa Ali * If you're ...
1556 moviebuffgir...
7 years ago
moviebuffgir...
3 years ago