close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Movie Games (Showing 201 - 225 of 276 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Cathal I dub thee the new CK of Movie Games

You heal shit movies and hurt the good ones that other people heal and are more worthy. I shall now refer to thee as ...
9 FoxyNinjaKit...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt & Heal First 20 Movies I Watched In 2009

Thought there weren't enough Hurt & Heal's going on with random movies rather than ones like 'Halle Berry Movies' or 'Lo...
186 knowlesey
5 years ago
FoxyNinjaKit...
5 years ago

Ewan McGregor H&H

The normal way, post every 6 hours. Can't hurt or heal the same persons more than twice in a row. You must put down wha...
385 FireAndLight...
6 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

OFFICIAL Hurt & Heal Users 10th Edition

Due to certain acts of some people around here the list was changed. Thanks for ruining it for EVERYBODY ELSE. This is...
13 PrincessxSpa...
5 years ago
ilmouzer
5 years ago

Link up actors and actresses with who they are/have been married too

This is simple you just name and actor or actress and say who they are married too and then it goes on and on. There do...
12 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Jet Li H+H

Post every 5 hours... No shields No bombs You know the rest... (in no particular order) The One Unleashed ...
191 Kikuya
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Jason Statham H+H...*drools*

Post every 5 hours... No shields No bombs You know the rest... (in no particular order) Transporter 1 Tran...
146 Kikuya
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt & Heal Halle Berry Films

Hurt -2 Heal +1 Show what you are hurting and healing. Post every 6 hours. Do not hurt or heal the same film cons...
263 knowlesey
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

H&H: The Lord of The Rings Edition

Winner: Flixster - Share Movies You know the drill, each post; Hurt - remove two points Heal - add one point O...
410 TheBlackKnig...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

The Picture Game

What movie comes to your mind? There are no wrong or right answers, just what comes in your mind.
6 wwer06
5 years ago
kmansell1
5 years ago

H&H #1 horror killers

List of killers from horror flicks. I hope I didn't miss any big names out. So here's the rules. No Bombs or shi...
368 Misspopcorn
5 years ago
PriestCathal
5 years ago

Would It Be A Good Sequeal?

Here's how you play, you name a movie and name a fake sequeal of it. Then the person below would say if it would be a go...
1 chrisisking0...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt and Heal 2008 movies

This is what everyone as been waiting for now its time to start the game. Hurt= -2 Heal=+1 Post every 5 hours Don't ...
15 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt & Heal: Movies of 2005

The Winners so far are... 2006 - Little Miss Sunshine 2007 - Gone Baby Gone Since we can't do 2008 just yet, we're...
651 SnugglingBun...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Christmas Classic

Check it out guys! Happy new years! http://www.mymoviemoment.com/
0 wur1
5 years ago

ionic66 Hurt & Heal

Curious to see which of these movies will win. I tried to throw in a wide variety of solid movies. One Flew Over the ...
284 ionic66
6 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Holiday Sesaon Movie Game

Check this out! Just something nice for the holidays! :o) Have Fun! http://www.mymoviemoment.com/
0 wur1
5 years ago

Guess the film

The object of this game is simple someone names a caracter that was in a movie and someone as to guess it and then they ...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

Vote for your favourite 2008 movies

Vote every 5 hours. Don't vote for the same one twice in a row. copy and paste every movie just like Hurt and Heal. ...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

A-Z Christmas movies

Well because its now Christmas how about have a A-Z Christmas game that sounds fun. Its the same rules as other A-Z gam...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

Vote for your favourite actors

This is not Hurt and Heal now its simular but its not the same this is voting for your favourite actors all actors start...
0 sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt and Heal: Movies of 2007

Since the 2006 version has finished with 'Little Miss Sunshine' as the winner, heres the 2007 version... Make it a good...
383 SnugglingBun...
5 years ago
SnugglingBun...
5 years ago

Horror Movie Game

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a good halloween last weekend and partied safely :o) i found this horror movie game wh...
0 wur1
5 years ago

Great movie quizzes

Post your most difficult movie quizzes you can find!!! Stump the experts that may think they know everything about movi...
2 ajp210
5 years ago
ajp210
5 years ago

I Need help making a quiz

Hi My name is ryan and im new to Flixster, Ive already made a quiz called "Ultimate Action Movie Quiz" And I need help m...
1 Ryan747
5 years ago
Ryan747
5 years ago