Movie Games (Showing 201 - 225 of 237 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Favourite film from genre.

Action: Animation: Biography: Comedy: Comic books: Crime: Drama: Epic: Family: Fantasy: Film-noir: Horror: M...
2 SJMJ91
5 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago

First Letter Game...

RULES Take the first letter out of the movie, and find a movie that has that same first letter. EXAMPLE Batman Fore...
13 wwer06
5 years ago
wwer06
5 years ago

Character/Celebrity Game...

RULES Look at the movie character's first letter in their first name. Then the sext person would type a actor or actres...
1 wwer06
5 years ago
wwer06
5 years ago

A Perfect Movie - Is there such a thing?

Okay the object of this game is simple. Someone names a movie and then someone else has to name a 'flaw' that it has. Th...
43 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago

Care to share? (Your quizzes, that is)

First off, let me apologize if this is the wrong place to do this or if I'm not supposed to post about quizzes at all; I...
1 rheanan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

actor facts

right this is how you play this game some one has to give actor facts and the one below them as to guess it and then th...
35 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

ROLE PLAY!!!!

ok so what im goin do is post up some real or non-real ppls names and evryone gets to pick a character and play them. Th...
1 uncletonynor...
5 years ago
uncletonynor...
5 years ago

movie questions

How the game works is you ask a movie question and the one belows you have to answer the question and then they ask a qu...
1 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

The "Black Hawk Down" Cast Movie game!

I adapted that Love Actually thread but this time its Black Hawk Down! A lot of male actors here and there's a bunch...
4 LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago
kimmiejuly
5 years ago

Bruce Willis Films H&H

POST EVERY 4 HOURS NO SHIELDS NO BOMBS ENJOY! Die Hard 4.0 (10) Perfect Stranger (10) Grindhouse (10) Alpha...
502 Kikuya
6 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

Welcome to.... THE HURT AND HURT!

Crimsonmoon16 (10) CollegeKid (10) OwlEyes (10) Seikan (10) juicylimes22 (10) thecutebunny (10) KatsJaded (10) m...
65 AliKatz
6 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

John Travolta Films H&H

POST EVERY 4 HOURS NO SHIELDS NO BOMBS Hairspray (10) Wild Hogs (10) Lonely Hearts (10) Magnificent Desolation...
459 Kikuya
6 years ago
FoxyRobinson
5 years ago

Links to your Movie Quizzes

Here's a pretty difficult screenshot quiz. No one's got a 100% yet give it a shot? http://www.flixster.com/user-quiz/...
0 ajwittwer
5 years ago

Movie title merge

Ok basically you take two films and merge them together to make one title for example "I saw what you did last summer" i...
153 1of2inamilli...
6 years ago
WingedJackel
6 years ago

WESTERNS H&H

YOU CAN POST EVERY 6 HOURS NO BOMB OR SHIELD A fistful of dollars (10) For a few dollars more (10) Hang'em high ...
221 brucewillis0...
6 years ago
MeVsMyself
6 years ago

missing actor

in this game you guess of a actor and I will tell you if its the right actor heres your clue ???? ?????? can anyone wo...
27 sportfan
6 years ago
MeVsMyself
6 years ago

!The Quote Guessing Game!

I figure one of these has already been made but I'm doing one anyway. Heres how it works, i start out by posting a fa...
13 BoldAsLove
6 years ago
BoldAsLove
6 years ago

Equal As...

We'v got Worst Than, Better Than, and now... Equal As...
25 ninjacobra
7 years ago
WingedJackel
6 years ago

Hurt & Heal Game - Link

Here is a link to the Hurt & Heal game located in the Scary Forum section. http://www.flixster.com/forums/topic/771...
0 knowlesey
6 years ago

hurt and heal- sarahs random movie collection...

usual hurt -2 heal +1 post every 4 hours. there are a few genres but have fun! no shields, no bombs! .......
327 SWEETCH1CK
6 years ago
SWEETCH1CK
6 years ago

Rate the Actor Before

Okay, this is simple. Someone will list an actor, and the person below will rate that actor/actress on a scale of 1-10. ...
454 gontierxxroc...
7 years ago
emmajanehall
6 years ago

Yet Another Game

OK, this game is pretty basic, I type in an actor and then the next person describes in five words what they think of hi...
35 Horrorbuff
7 years ago
brucewillis0...
6 years ago

Favorite Movies Game

Ok, here is how it works. I'm going to list 3 of my favorite movies. Then somebody else adds three of theirs. But th...
61 Joe
7 years ago
MeVsMyself
6 years ago

The Oscar Winners

Simple, I start with a movie that won any number of Academy Awards, and you name exactly which ones they won. Then, o...
48 Seikan
7 years ago
Collegekid
6 years ago

Versus: Tarantino Edition

The same as the Romero Zombie edition only with the film's that Quentin Tarantino wrote and directed. You put them in or...
14 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
Collegekid
6 years ago