Movie Games (Showing 151 - 175 of 263 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Hurt & Heal: Movies of 2004

Same rules apply. Post Every 3 Hours Heal + 1 Hurt - 2 Winners are thus far... 2005: Crash 2006: Little Mi...
533 SnugglingBun...
5 years ago
knowlesey
4 years ago

The month, day, colour-of-your-shirt game!

Simple, pick your month of birth, the day of that month you were born on, and then the colour of the shirt you are curre...
86 Seikan
8 years ago
SweetyTerror...
4 years ago

Girls & Boys names...

yeh i know it's not a MOVIE Game but meh *shrugs* Yeh, it's a simple game just go through A~Z. GIVE 3 NAMES EAC...
366 Kikuya
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
4 years ago

Movie remakes

Let's try to come up with some remakes of movies but maybe the title is a little different and just for a more challengi...
19 xbrat1964
5 years ago
poetsparlor
4 years ago

Movie Simulation Game

Create Movies. Give it a title, a plot, actors and such. Pick the budget, the locations, and ad budget. Let the reviews ...
1 60601
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Addicting movie snapshot quiz

Check out the all new whatthemovie.com Guess movies based on a single snapshot, get listed in the Hall of Fame, colle...
0 neonaut
5 years ago

Hurt and Heal:James McAvoy movies

Hurt= -2 Heal= +1 Post every 5 hours Hurt and Heal whatever now. The Chronicles of Narnia: The lion,witch and the ...
110 sportfan
5 years ago
SacrlehTourn...
5 years ago

one word movie A-Z

This is the same as other A-Z but harder. you know how this game works No posting twice in a row and thats about it r...
2 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Actors and actress guessing game

Same as the film game I made but this one is a actors and actress one I will give a clue just like the films one. ???...
9 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Guess the word of the film

Right this is how it works its a bit like hangman but instead of giving out letters I give out one clue and you have to ...
1 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Actors and film game

The idea of this game is quite simple someone names a actor and then the person below names a film that actor was in wit...
1 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

A-Z 2008 movies

Just like the A-Z films game but this is a bit harder its A-Z 2008 movies instead well everyone knows how to play well I...
3 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Last letter 2008 movies

Just like the last letter movie game but now I'm going to make a game that is simular but harder the idea of this game i...
3 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

movie words

Right in this game its easy someone gives you a movie and then you have to say a word from that title and put another mo...
9 sportfan
6 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt and Heal Sean Penn films

Same rules Hurt= -2 Heal= +1 Don't hurt or heal more than twice in a row Post every 5 hours. Milk (10) Mystic ...
109 sportfan
5 years ago
SilentScream...
5 years ago

powerful system

By now you know video is the logical traffic trend to exploit. And you know the incredible power you'll enjoy with Traff...
0 trafficgeyse...
5 years ago

BILL'S RANCH! Funniest Browser game!

Here is a new Browser game! Game Title : Bill?s Ranch Genre : Simulation game Game setting : Cowboy dynasty from 18...
1 dianeflorens
5 years ago
dianeflorens
5 years ago

Who is it?

This is similar to "Look-a-likes" and "Then and Now" that I created. This game you post a picture of a celebrity when th...
83 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
teehpeeheigh
5 years ago

Hurt & Heal Next 20 Movies I Watched In 2009

So 'The Lion King' won 'First 20 Movies I Watched In 2009', then 'Planet Of The Apes (Remake)' won 'Next 20 Movies I Wat...
123 knowlesey
5 years ago
knowlesey
5 years ago

harvest moon

harvest moon is the best game.This is game good for girl.im very like this game.you must try this game and you enjoy thi...
0 silviasundar...
5 years ago
TheEleventhD...
5 years ago

Cathal's Favourites. H&H

5 Hours. Show your H&H. 2001 : A Space Odyssey (10) A Few Good Men (10) American History X (10) Beauty and the...
60 DeleteInc
5 years ago
ilovezacandb...
5 years ago

Filmaka New Contest ...

Make a music video featuring the 2009 Lincoln MKS luxury sedan and a version of it could be on the CBS Television Networ...
0 kelinpooja
5 years ago

Which Games Can Make Good Movies?

Assassins Creed, Left4dead, Zelda, Freedom Fighters, Prototype,Metal Gear Solid, Turok, halo,What others?
1 Mymemes
5 years ago
abdullahsala...
5 years ago

-H&H: Zooey Deschanel movies-

6 hours between each post. No bombs or shields. You must state who you are hurting and healing. If I missed a m...
28 SilentScream...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Hurt and Heal:Viggo Mortensen movies.

Same rules Hurt=-2 Heal=+1 No hurting or healing the same films You can Hurt and Heal every 5 hours. The Lord of...
304 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago