close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Movie Games (Showing 126 - 150 of 276 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

6 degrees of separation.

In this game you give 2 actors/actresses names and the next person needs to connect them in 6 links or less. Example. ...
370 rayzeeg
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

The "Worse Than" Game

The object of this game is simple. Someone names a movie, then the next person names a movie that they think is worse th...
367 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
SFG71magic
3 years ago

movie hangman

guess my word. its a film obviously. ----/-----
3469 fencergirl1
7 years ago
massXkiller
3 years ago

CARTOON CHARACTER A - Z

Name any cartoon character a-z....and what program they're from if they're unknown
709 Karayzee
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

A-Z Actress name's...

a few of u guys were adding actress name's to the a-z actor's thread i created earlier, so i've decided to do an ACTRESS...
668 Kikuya
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Actor or actress hangman

Just like the movie one but this is guessing the actor or actress in this game you give me a letter like the movie one a...
504 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Alternative Title

A simple game. Someone names a movie title but changes each word to a different one that means the opposite of each word...
403 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
kimmiejuly
3 years ago

Last letter actor and actress game

They have a movie one so I thought it would be nice to have a actor and actress one alot knows how to play this game but...
429 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

The 'BETTER THAN' Game...

Well, why not??? We have a 'WORSE THAN' game... I start... THE OMEN
121 Kikuya
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

A-Z Sci Fi movies

sci Fi movies. Lets go quick over the rules. 1.Try not to use imdb 2.Don't post twice in a row 3.Don't post any type...
69 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

H&H: Horror Movies of 2008

Normal Rules Apply/No Bombs or Shields Show who you are H&Hing so we don't get confused. Post every 3 hours Saw V...
286 SilentScream...
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

The Animal Movie Game

The object of the game is simple. I start with a movie with an animal in it then I say another animal that the next per...
157 FoxyRobinson
6 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Whole lot of random - Quiz

http://www.flixster.com/user/tannerbjj/quiz/whole-lot-of-random?invitorId=792921010 Good luck! PS - The Tommy Laso...
1 tannerbjj
3 years ago
tannerbjj
3 years ago

movie Game top fashions

plz jion this forum http://linkpoint.co.cc/ movie r game easy download this forum
0 masif485
3 years ago

The Comedy Connection Game

RULES Type a comedy actor, writer, or director that had to do with a comedy film. The next person types a movie they ha...
152 wwer06
6 years ago
kmansell1
3 years ago

The Kevin Bacon game

the old favorite...connect-the-actors... Here are the rules: I'll start the game off with the name sof two actors....
274 saran
8 years ago
AgentLexi213...
3 years ago

'Classic quotes' game.

Simply put one person writes a 'classic' quote and the next person has to name the film it's from... easy. I have a f...
71 Kingbilli
6 years ago
kimmiejuly
4 years ago

The Actor Bio Pic Casting Chain Game!

This is how this works: I name an actor, and someone posts the name of the actor they would cast in a Hollywood Bio Pic...
148 poetsparlor
6 years ago
kimmiejuly
4 years ago

Seven degrees of Uma Thurman Game

Remember 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon...? It's Virtually the same. Okay also may be the same as "The chain game" or "Act...
25 n8vchick
5 years ago
AgentLexi213...
4 years ago

Oscar Winner....Oscar Worthy?

The object of this game is for someone to name an Oscar that a film/person has won and the next person says if they thin...
16 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
AgentLexi213...
4 years ago

Random Game...

RULES Put a actor, actress, or movie character. The next person has to look at the name and put the first letter of it ...
3 wwer06
6 years ago
AgentLexi213...
4 years ago

6 Degrees

Link two actors/actresses/directors in 6 or less times... Example: Leonardo Dicaprio linked to Jackie Chan Leona...
141 AgentLexi213...
6 years ago
AgentLexi213...
4 years ago

Hurt and Heal Gerard Butler Movies

After determining the winner of the Hurt and Heal Daniel Craig Movies, I shall move on to my second top hottie, Gerard B...
225 moviebuffgir...
5 years ago
ninjacobra
4 years ago

Movie Gamers Association

A thread dedicated to the dedicated users on the Movie Games forum. 1. No bombs or shields. Just plain fun. 2. The ...
255 moviebuffgir...
5 years ago
kimmiejuly
4 years ago

Does anybody know the name of this movie?

Hello, I'm looking for a name of the movie. I saw this film a while ago in TV. It's about a man who is accused of m...
5 nolf86
4 years ago
websnoop
4 years ago