close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Movie Games (Showing 101 - 125 of 276 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

(41) 40639676 DETETIVE PASSOAPASSO PARTICULAR EM CURITIBA (PR) ...

AGÊNCIAS DETETIVE PASSO A PASSO Atendimento Curitiba(PR) : (41) 4...
0 passoapassoi...
2 years ago

*****Rate the Movie Above You*****

Okay, so in the music forum there was this thread that said Rate the Artist Above You, so I decided to make one with mov...
68 xxxKANDEExKI...
7 years ago
ninjacobra
2 years ago

Movie Title Mesh

Little game I discovered when I was too indecisive to pick a movie to watch. The idea is to combine two (or more) movie ...
36 forbiddenora...
3 years ago
Felkitty
2 years ago

NEVER ENDING SENTENCE

Just continue the sentence with THREE to SIX (3 to 6) words; not LESS or MORE please. I want the LONGEST SENTENCE PO...
111 brucewillis0...
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
2 years ago

H&H Movies N° 3 edition

So, H&H every 3 hours of course. Heal + 1 Hurt - 2 as usual. X-Men: The Last Stand Mission: Impossible III Scr...
154 SweetyTerror...
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
2 years ago

CONNECT CHILDS WITH ADULTS

Post a child (or teen) who played with the adult posted by the person above, then the title of the movie they were, and ...
11 SweetyTerror...
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
2 years ago

PLAY WITH THE STARS NAMES: NEW KIND OF GAME PEOPLE!!!

Hi everybody. Like me, you like to PLAY with the CELEBRITIES and the MOVIES; that's why u r here. So I HOPE u'll enjoy m...
117 brucewillis0...
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
2 years ago

CONNECT 2 ACTORS(-TRESSES) WITH AT LEAST 2 MOVIES

U just have to post 2 ACTORS OR ACTRESSES or one of each, and at least 2 MOVIES where they played together. NO DIRECT...
202 brucewillis0...
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
2 years ago

wheel of fortune

0 jlteedee
2 years ago

help me

Hello, I am glad to see you, is a game I had met you, I hope I can win, but I hope you can support me, help me to vote, ...
0 gagamatch201...
3 years ago

Anticipation

Anticipation The show is about to launch the fourth season, [url=http://www.hotdvdorder.com/cold-case-seasons-17-dvd-bo...
0 liser527
3 years ago

A modern update "odd couple"

A modern update "odd couple" Imagine a modern version of "The Odd Couple" with a child added, [url=http://www.hotdvdord...
0 liser527
3 years ago

The Name Game

This game is pure and simple. One person will say a famous person or character's name. The next person must say anoth...
4063 Werewolf907
7 years ago
kmansell1
3 years ago

Animation A-Z

Each person names the title of an animated film alphabetically from A-Z...each person must also name a character from th...
34 dragonzInXs
5 years ago
kmansell1
3 years ago

Game to play on long road trip.

Basically this game consists of one person giving the name of a celebrity and the next gives another name which begins w...
2932 Kingbilli
8 years ago
kmansell1
3 years ago

The Unofficial Movie Game

a person names a movie then the other names an actor in iy then name the another movie they were in and so on and so for...
5277 denzel15
8 years ago
kimmiejuly
3 years ago

Movies whose titles are a person's name

Rules: Title must be a person's name. Examples: Donnie Darko, Elizabeth, Juno. Cannot have other words (like "The Cu...
369 mattfleming2...
5 years ago
poetsparlor
3 years ago

Announcing a Flixster/ Rotten Tomatoes contest

Hey! We are holding a Movie Quotes contest shortly. I am posting info on it in a couple of the forums to get the word...
0 RobGordon
3 years ago

Add tags to the movies

Hello friends, If you love the movie, please try our movie tagging Game: http://maguro.cs.umn.edu/culture-tagging/...
0 startdzh
3 years ago

THE PROFILE SKINS CREATED BY USERS ARE A WONDERFUL FEATURE TO FLIXSTER...

RECENTLY, WE WERE INFORMED THAT: ?Here's the deal: we are going to discontinue approval of new skins as of Monday, Ma...
1 kpn666
3 years ago
kpn666
3 years ago

Versus : George Romero Zombie Movies

This is a fun way I like to put movies against each other. You pick a group of movies, mine will be the Romero Zombie mo...
7 TheNobody
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Hurt & Heal: Flixster Users Edition v. 4

You may post ONCE EVERY 8 HOURS, 1 heal, 2 hurt. VOTING IS RESTRICTED TO MEMBERS ON THE LIST. [b]You may still vote even...
459 Prelude
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Quotes

I love movie quotes! So i'll add a few and everyone can guess either who said it/what movie/or both? Then if you want yo...
223 tara5
8 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Hurt and Heal- Flixster Users Edition 2

Only members on the list may vote, and they can only vote once every 12 hours. Hurt one (-2) and then heal one (+1) Its ...
422 MohadGlub
8 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Hurt & Heal Presents: Flixster Users Volume V

NOTE: Only those on the list may vote. And they may vote at any time. No one may heal or shield themselves. You can only...
426 Seikan
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago