Movie Games (Showing 76 - 100 of 237 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

The Unofficial Movie Game

a person names a movie then the other names an actor in iy then name the another movie they were in and so on and so for...
5277 denzel15
7 years ago
kimmiejuly
2 years ago

Movies whose titles are a person's name

Rules: Title must be a person's name. Examples: Donnie Darko, Elizabeth, Juno. Cannot have other words (like "The Cu...
369 mattfleming2...
5 years ago
poetsparlor
2 years ago

Announcing a Flixster/ Rotten Tomatoes contest

Hey! We are holding a Movie Quotes contest shortly. I am posting info on it in a couple of the forums to get the word...
0 RobGordon
3 years ago

Add tags to the movies

Hello friends, If you love the movie, please try our movie tagging Game: http://maguro.cs.umn.edu/culture-tagging/...
0 startdzh
3 years ago

THE PROFILE SKINS CREATED BY USERS ARE A WONDERFUL FEATURE TO FLIXSTER...

RECENTLY, WE WERE INFORMED THAT: ?Here's the deal: we are going to discontinue approval of new skins as of Monday, Ma...
1 kpn666
3 years ago
kpn666
3 years ago

Versus : George Romero Zombie Movies

This is a fun way I like to put movies against each other. You pick a group of movies, mine will be the Romero Zombie mo...
7 TheNobody
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Hurt & Heal: Flixster Users Edition v. 4

You may post ONCE EVERY 8 HOURS, 1 heal, 2 hurt. VOTING IS RESTRICTED TO MEMBERS ON THE LIST. [b]You may still vote even...
459 Prelude
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Quotes

I love movie quotes! So i'll add a few and everyone can guess either who said it/what movie/or both? Then if you want yo...
223 tara5
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Hurt and Heal- Flixster Users Edition 2

Only members on the list may vote, and they can only vote once every 12 hours. Hurt one (-2) and then heal one (+1) Its ...
422 MohadGlub
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

Hurt & Heal Presents: Flixster Users Volume V

NOTE: Only those on the list may vote. And they may vote at any time. No one may heal or shield themselves. You can only...
426 Seikan
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

6 degrees of separation.

In this game you give 2 actors/actresses names and the next person needs to connect them in 6 links or less. Example. ...
370 rayzeeg
7 years ago
Butterlies3
3 years ago

The "Worse Than" Game

The object of this game is simple. Someone names a movie, then the next person names a movie that they think is worse th...
367 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
SFG71magic
3 years ago

movie hangman

guess my word. its a film obviously. ----/-----
3469 fencergirl1
7 years ago
massXkiller
3 years ago

CARTOON CHARACTER A - Z

Name any cartoon character a-z....and what program they're from if they're unknown
709 Karayzee
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

A-Z Actress name's...

a few of u guys were adding actress name's to the a-z actor's thread i created earlier, so i've decided to do an ACTRESS...
668 Kikuya
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Actor or actress hangman

Just like the movie one but this is guessing the actor or actress in this game you give me a letter like the movie one a...
504 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Alternative Title

A simple game. Someone names a movie title but changes each word to a different one that means the opposite of each word...
403 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
kimmiejuly
3 years ago

Last letter actor and actress game

They have a movie one so I thought it would be nice to have a actor and actress one alot knows how to play this game but...
429 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

ONE WORD MOVIE NAMES A-Z

Dunno if this has already been done but lets see how far we get.Here goes.........
2214 Karayzee
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

The 'BETTER THAN' Game...

Well, why not??? We have a 'WORSE THAN' game... I start... THE OMEN
121 Kikuya
7 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

A-Z Sci Fi movies

sci Fi movies. Lets go quick over the rules. 1.Try not to use imdb 2.Don't post twice in a row 3.Don't post any type...
69 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

H&H: Horror Movies of 2008

Normal Rules Apply/No Bombs or Shields Show who you are H&Hing so we don't get confused. Post every 3 hours Saw V...
286 SilentScream...
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

The Animal Movie Game

The object of the game is simple. I start with a movie with an animal in it then I say another animal that the next per...
157 FoxyRobinson
5 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

Whole lot of random - Quiz

http://www.flixster.com/user/tannerbjj/quiz/whole-lot-of-random?invitorId=792921010 Good luck! PS - The Tommy Laso...
1 tannerbjj
3 years ago
tannerbjj
3 years ago

movie Game top fashions

plz jion this forum http://linkpoint.co.cc/ movie r game easy download this forum
0 masif485
3 years ago