close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Movie Games (Showing 226 - 250 of 276 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Mei's Short (well, kind of short) H&H...T.A.E & Manga's

Just a list of my Tartan Asia Extreme and Manga films...should be short and sweet! ^_^ Post every 4 hours NO SHIEL...
159 Kikuya
6 years ago
Collegekid
5 years ago

Six degrees Advanced

We've all played the standard Six Degrees game and know it well. This is played exactly the same way, but with one twist...
1 rheanan
5 years ago
BooBooKitty4...
5 years ago

Compare Move Insterests...

Put down your ten least favorite and favorite movies (in or not in order). BEST (NO ORDER) 1.The Dark Knight 2.I'am...
3 wwer06
5 years ago
matseb2611
5 years ago

Hurt & Heal Modern Actors

-2 +1, 2 hour limit. I'm sure I missed a lot but this is what I got. Kevin Spacey (10) Daniel Day Lewis (10) Christ...
247 ionic66
5 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

Hurt & Heal: Directors!

The rules are the same only the time limit is constricted to a 1-2 hour gap. Heal is +1, hurt is -2. From the top of ...
263 LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago

Best Movie Game Ever

Is of course 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon, like you just can't beat that and you have to know like every actor and actress t...
1 HillaryyLove...
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
5 years ago

!!!Movie Trivia!!!

RULES The first person types a question that has to do with movies, but the questions have to be specific. Choose any o...
6 wwer06
5 years ago
ionic66
5 years ago

Hurt and Heal: Movies of 2006

All the movies here are films out in 2006 some good & bad If you haven't seen the film, I recommend you do not hurt/hea...
378 SnugglingBun...
6 years ago
os99
5 years ago

H&H Movie Genres

No bombs or shields. All start with 10 points. Post every 5 hours. Action - 10 Adventure - 10 Anime - 10 Animation...
159 SnowEater12
6 years ago
knowlesey
6 years ago

H&H JD Movies

Post every 6 hours. Can't hurt or heal the same persons more than twice in a row. A Nightmare on Elm Street (10) P...
355 FireAndLight...
6 years ago
os99
6 years ago

H&H: Tom Hanks Movies.

Post every 4 hours. Hurt-(-2) Heal-(+1) A League Of Their Own (10) Apollo 13 (10) Bachelor Boy (10) Big (10) ...
322 Forbauser
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
6 years ago

Movie Story/Title Game!

We are going to tell a story through posts but the catch is that most lines will have a movie title in them! RULES: ...
31 jacpot56
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
6 years ago

THE Photo Caption Game !

Post a funny celebrity picture or movie scene. And then post your funniest, wittiest caption or quote for the photo!
16 Eugene
7 years ago
SweetyTerror...
6 years ago

My favorite movies Hurt & Heal

I thought I would put some of my favorite movies to the test. So.. heal and hurt 'em at will. Just don't use bombs nor s...
312 MeVsMyself
6 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago

Favourite film from genre.

Action: Animation: Biography: Comedy: Comic books: Crime: Drama: Epic: Family: Fantasy: Film-noir: Horror: M...
2 SJMJ91
6 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago

First Letter Game...

RULES Take the first letter out of the movie, and find a movie that has that same first letter. EXAMPLE Batman Fore...
13 wwer06
6 years ago
wwer06
6 years ago

Character/Celebrity Game...

RULES Look at the movie character's first letter in their first name. Then the sext person would type a actor or actres...
1 wwer06
6 years ago
wwer06
6 years ago

A Perfect Movie - Is there such a thing?

Okay the object of this game is simple. Someone names a movie and then someone else has to name a 'flaw' that it has. Th...
43 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago

Care to share? (Your quizzes, that is)

First off, let me apologize if this is the wrong place to do this or if I'm not supposed to post about quizzes at all; I...
1 rheanan
6 years ago
sportfan
6 years ago

actor facts

right this is how you play this game some one has to give actor facts and the one below them as to guess it and then th...
35 sportfan
6 years ago
sportfan
6 years ago

ROLE PLAY!!!!

ok so what im goin do is post up some real or non-real ppls names and evryone gets to pick a character and play them. Th...
1 uncletonynor...
6 years ago
uncletonynor...
6 years ago

movie questions

How the game works is you ask a movie question and the one belows you have to answer the question and then they ask a qu...
1 sportfan
6 years ago
sportfan
6 years ago

The "Black Hawk Down" Cast Movie game!

I adapted that Love Actually thread but this time its Black Hawk Down! A lot of male actors here and there's a bunch...
4 LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago
kimmiejuly
6 years ago

Bruce Willis Films H&H

POST EVERY 4 HOURS NO SHIELDS NO BOMBS ENJOY! Die Hard 4.0 (10) Perfect Stranger (10) Grindhouse (10) Alpha...
502 Kikuya
6 years ago
ElectroBoy
6 years ago

Welcome to.... THE HURT AND HURT!

Crimsonmoon16 (10) CollegeKid (10) OwlEyes (10) Seikan (10) juicylimes22 (10) thecutebunny (10) KatsJaded (10) m...
65 AliKatz
6 years ago
ElectroBoy
6 years ago