close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Listmania (Showing 151 - 175 of 315 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Top 10 movies you wished you'd never watched while your parents were i...

Well, smart me, i live at home, and love my teen flicks: 1: The Sweetest thing - now i know why it's rated R 2: Soro...
23 lucjuice0427
8 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Top date movies?

You know, movies that you dont really care what happens on the screen, just so long as you do what you do in the theater...
12 TGeoke
8 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Top 5 Favorite Super-Heroes

Who are your favorite super-heroes? I know there is a heroes post already, but this one is for superheroes instead. Mine...
41 Ali579
7 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Why Lindsay is (insert adjective here) on Flixster..

I'm vain. Made a thread about me. xD Vain Mode: Flixster - Share Movies Bookish Mode: Flixster - Share M...
186 moviebuffgir...
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Top 5 Tim Burton films

The title speaks for itself. The list doesn't have to be in order but it is prefered. Here is mine. In Order 5.Bat...
25 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
ninjacobra
5 years ago

Movies dealing with Breast Cancer

Do you guys know of any films that deal with Breast Cancer? Main character or not I am trying to form a list! Thanks in ...
4 absolutnorma...
5 years ago
kimmiejuly
5 years ago

MBG'S TOP 100 MOVIES

i was inspired by freakyfriend to start my own top 100 movies, and here's how i turned out. i am open to comments, ...
53 moviebuffgir...
7 years ago
ninjacobra
5 years ago

Poll poll poll

Pretty please go vote on my poll. Please. http://www.flixster.com/poll/which-celebrity-does-my-boyfriend-look-the-most-l...
0 HillaryyLove...
5 years ago

TOP 5 MOVIES WITH DEAD IN THE TITLE

I bet you don't need more infos. Just write the date for the movies remade. Post like me please, with DEAD in capi...
7 SweetyTerror...
6 years ago
SweetyTerror...
5 years ago

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE QUOTES??

Mine are "GOSH" from Napoleon Dynamite "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE" from Charlie...
145 PinkPrincess...
8 years ago
movieguru12
6 years ago

Why Julia is such a wacky kid... xD

1. She's my eSister. Anyone who messes with her will have to go through me! 2. She's simply brill ! Cute mode...
101 moviebuffgir...
6 years ago
FireAndLight...
6 years ago

My TOP 10 Favorite Movies...(All Genres)

10. Hot Fuzz= ****/ 9. Strange Wilderness= **** 8. The Mummy Returns= **** 7. Shaun Of The Dead= **** 6. Freddy VS J...
5 wwer06
6 years ago
wwer06
6 years ago

Best Joker's...(Greatest To Least)

1. Heath Ledger (Dark knight) 2. Cesar Romero (Batman 1966) 3. Jack Nicholson (Batman 1989) 4. Mark Hammil (Ba...
3 wwer06
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
6 years ago

One of My Friends. . .

So, I was at my friends house and we were talking. Somehow, out of everything in the world, Flixster became our topic fo...
14 SnowEater12
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
6 years ago

Utah-

-wouldn't be Utah without Mountains Fry Sauce And obviously ARTIE FUFKIN! What about your home p...
8 SnowEater12
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
6 years ago

Why Ellie is...?

I'm vain too, Linds. What am I? I really don't know. I'm not human... Cute Mode: Flixster - Share Movies Sca...
14 YourTypicali...
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
6 years ago

The Best Batman's from greatest to least....

Adam West Christian Bale Michael Keaton Val Kilmer George Clooney Make you own opinion list...
6 wwer06
6 years ago
Kingbilli
6 years ago

Why Liz Wants Me

She can't resist this shagadelic piece of meat. XD Cheers me dears!
20 JessnCloud4E...
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
6 years ago

Top 10 Screenplays of All Time

I just read recently that the Writers Guild of America named its top 100 screenplays. I agree with many of them but some...
13 stormthebast...
8 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago

The Five Best & Worst Stephen King Films

There has been so many Stephen King movies, it's practically a genre! For my lists of the best & worst, I included films...
11 poetsparlor
6 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago

What FTW stand for!

Yes, there are many, as invented by our Flixster friends. :D This is just for fun so if you can't handle sarcasm and ...
98 CarbonDating
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
6 years ago

Top 5 Bruce Willis movies

Sin city the fifth element the sixth sense unbreakable die hard
13 FilthyCapp69
8 years ago
wannabegoaly
6 years ago

Top 5 Tom Hanks movies

5) Saving Private Ryan 4) Road to Perdition 3) The Ladykillers 2) Cast Away 1) Forrest Gump
11 LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago
fairiesforus...
6 years ago

top ten sci-fi's!

YAY! name all your favorites, best on top, worst on bottom... 1 - Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan 2 - Star Trek 8: Fi...
21 Micron002
8 years ago
fairiesforus...
6 years ago

Top 5 Nicolas Cage movies

Nicolas Cage, one of my favorite actors of all time. 5) Adaptation 4) Lord of War 3) World Trade Center 2) M...
18 LorenzoVonMa...
6 years ago
fairiesforus...
6 years ago