Listmania (Showing 101 - 125 of 279 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Top 5 Sports Movies

1.Gridiron Gang 2.Cinderella Man 3.Seabiscuit 4.A League of Their Own 5.The Greatest Game Ever Played
17 Clemontine
7 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Top 5 Most AAWWEESSOOMMEE Names of Celebrities

Mine are: 5. Aishwarya Rai 4. America Ferrera 3. Missy Peregrym 2. Reese Witherspoon 1. Olympia Dukakis (awesome na...
9 QueenGoth
6 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

Reasons why Liz is amazing =D

1. She's awesome 2. She's a cool mom 3 She's a great listener 4. She's got these funky anime pictures as her dps! ...
164 FireAndLight...
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Top 5 Sport films

This has probably already been done. But I was Wondering what sport films you like and which ones you dont. Along with y...
13 kennybelieve...
5 years ago
chinchu
5 years ago

Who's the top 5 people on your favorite friend list?

List your top five friends and say something about them if you chose. =D
18 Misspopcorn
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Why Matt is the 2nd Hottest Bloke in Flixster

1. He's Darth Mattius 2. He’s my Dad! 3. He’s my Mum’s teddy/angel/baby/whatever they’re calli...
438 moviebuffgir...
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Your favourite things to do.

Listen to Jona brothers!!!!! Watch Gossip girls!!!!!!!!!! Shopping!!!!!! Girl power.
5 CisDead
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Download Mobile Games

Download Mobile Games - InterWeb Visit here... http://www.interweb.in/download-mobile-games/
0 prashantgoru...
5 years ago

interweb.in

Interweb - India Gadget News, Reviews, Discussion on Games, Mobiles, MP3 Player, Ipod, Digital Camera - Forum Visit...
0 prashantgoru...
5 years ago

Christmas List!

Yes, list somethings you want from Santa or as a gift from someone this Holidays. Any amount go crazy and name 100...
8 Misspopcorn
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Bordom

im bored. 1. Emma 2. Emilie 3. Linds 4. Matt 5. Jessy 6. Marcus 7. Ven 8. Miley 9. Kenny 10.Mouzer breath ...
244 XxEmmieLovex...
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Reason(s) Jen is the hottest chick on Flixster..

1. She's Swedish. 2. She's single. 3. She doesn't text type. 4. Has a great personality. 5. She can't post jump. ...
201 Forbauser
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

The Freaking Funniest Line in the World -

-
22 SnowEater12
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

1 Reason why Jack is teh hottest person on Flixster

1. He's ElectroBoy XD EDIT: Jack is no longer the hottest person on Flix. He changed his username to NumberSix. _ ...
254 JessnCloud4E...
6 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Top 10 movies you wished you'd never watched while your parents were i...

Well, smart me, i live at home, and love my teen flicks: 1: The Sweetest thing - now i know why it's rated R 2: Soro...
23 lucjuice0427
7 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Top date movies?

You know, movies that you dont really care what happens on the screen, just so long as you do what you do in the theater...
12 TGeoke
7 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Top 5 Favorite Super-Heroes

Who are your favorite super-heroes? I know there is a heroes post already, but this one is for superheroes instead. Mine...
41 Ali579
7 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

Why Lindsay is (insert adjective here) on Flixster..

I'm vain. Made a thread about me. xD Vain Mode: Flixster - Share Movies Bookish Mode: Flixster - Share M...
186 moviebuffgir...
5 years ago
moviebuffgir...
5 years ago

Top 5 Tim Burton films

The title speaks for itself. The list doesn't have to be in order but it is prefered. Here is mine. In Order 5.Bat...
25 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
ninjacobra
5 years ago

Movies dealing with Breast Cancer

Do you guys know of any films that deal with Breast Cancer? Main character or not I am trying to form a list! Thanks in ...
4 absolutnorma...
5 years ago
kimmiejuly
5 years ago

MBG'S TOP 100 MOVIES

i was inspired by freakyfriend to start my own top 100 movies, and here's how i turned out. i am open to comments, ...
53 moviebuffgir...
7 years ago
ninjacobra
5 years ago

Poll poll poll

Pretty please go vote on my poll. Please. http://www.flixster.com/poll/which-celebrity-does-my-boyfriend-look-the-most-l...
0 HillaryyLove...
5 years ago

TOP 5 MOVIES WITH DEAD IN THE TITLE

I bet you don't need more infos. Just write the date for the movies remade. Post like me please, with DEAD in capi...
7 SweetyTerror...
5 years ago
SweetyTerror...
5 years ago

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE QUOTES??

Mine are "GOSH" from Napoleon Dynamite "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE" from Charlie...
145 PinkPrincess...
7 years ago
movieguru12
5 years ago

Why Julia is such a wacky kid... xD

1. She's my eSister. Anyone who messes with her will have to go through me! 2. She's simply brill ! Cute mode...
101 moviebuffgir...
5 years ago
FireAndLight...
5 years ago