Listmania (Showing 251 - 275 of 309 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Top Exploitation/Cult Films

I don't think there are many (if any) cult film fans using these forum boards but if there are I'd be interested in seei...
4 Sleaze
7 years ago
Sleaze
7 years ago

DVD Lists/Databases

Does anyone here use any websites to keep a record of the DVDs they own? There are numerous sites out there and I'd be i...
4 Sleaze
8 years ago
freakyfriend...
7 years ago

Your Favorite Gum Flavors/Brands

so what? i like gum! My favorite flavors: Wintergreen Watermelon Spearmint favorite brands: Stride Eclips...
2 qtshakeshake
7 years ago
moviebuffgir...
7 years ago

Top 5 Coolest Characters

Try to choose your all time coolest cats caught on film... 1- Morpheus - The Matrix 2- Jules - Pulp Fic...
25 budgie101
7 years ago
WayneManor
7 years ago

to pick your nose, or not to pick your nose

Godd Time? Bad Time? Weddings....Good Time, Funerals....Bad Times... now im just waisting all thecharacters I have left ...
5 NewFoundMusi...
8 years ago
TheBlueFalco...
7 years ago

What are the best family movies to watch?

my picks are: 1)"Finding Nemo" 2)"Old Yeller" (older Movie) 3)All "The "Land before Time "movies 4) " The Polar Exp...
17 godbelievesi...
8 years ago
kmansell1
7 years ago

Top 5 *6 Star Movies*

If you could rate 5 movies on Flixster higher than 5 stars ie. rate them 6 stars. What would they be? Here is mine - ...
25 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
yesianne
7 years ago

TOP 'fish out of water' films?

What are your favourite films where the leads go on a quest, films such as Wizard of OZ, Doc Hollywood, Green Acres (tv)...
2 pjrbulldance
7 years ago
moviebuffgir...
7 years ago

Quality Comic Converts

Please assist me to populate my Quality Comic Converts list. I am looking for my favorite films that carried the atmosph...
0 Keaven
7 years ago

Top 5 movies that you would love to see on the big screen

Name your top 5 films that you want to see on the big screen because you have only seen it on DVD or you seen it on the ...
30 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
kmansell1
7 years ago

10 Movies You Couldn't Be Paid To Watch

Its really late so I'll make my list tomorrow.
35 Clemontine
7 years ago
MondoTrasho
7 years ago

Top 10 Movies You've Seen Once But Wish You Could See Again

As in, you saw it but weren't really paying attention and wish you could see it again so you know what happened a little...
4 dancefreak50
7 years ago
moviebuffgir...
7 years ago

Hollywood's year of the sequals

Well I peruse what's coming to cinema in 2007 and it seems hollywood is running out of imagination/courage to produce an...
8 Keaven
7 years ago
ninjacobra
7 years ago

Movies that you love, but none of your friends have seen them, so you ...

Rocky Horror Picture Show The Fifth Element Carry On Dick Carry On Camping Hell, all the Carry On movies Ace Ventur...
41 lucjuice0427
8 years ago
fallglimmers...
7 years ago

2006 Top Ten

My Best of 2006 list
6 Keaven
7 years ago
yesianne
7 years ago

Ten Favorite Scenes of All Time

1. Le Notti di Cabiria - the last scene 2. bout de souffle - "New York Herald Tribune! New York Herald Tribune!" ...
8 columbiatch
7 years ago
shonkyman
7 years ago

Top 5 Johnny Depp Movies

we all know Johnny Depp is a great actor and isn't bad looking but what in your opinion are his top 5 movies acting wise...
45 xbubblemunky...
8 years ago
thestorymake...
7 years ago

Top 10 Under-rated films

The title speaks for itself. The list doesn't have to be in order. Here is mine: Not in order Revolver Brick Equ...
27 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
theymademedo...
7 years ago

Most Underrated Actor

I am sick of seeing lots of fantastic actors that consistently get underrated by critics and in particular the Academy. ...
2 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
freakyfriend...
7 years ago

Entertainment Weekly's Favorite Car Chases

10. T2 9. Charlie's Angels 8. Death Race 2000 7. Blues Brothers 6. Thelma & Louise 5. Man With the G...
10 itwasashark
8 years ago
livemetaldie...
7 years ago

Best Super Hero Movies

1. Batman Begins: Excellent Story, Direction, Acting and Visual Design. This movie is awesome. 2. Spider-man: This mo...
15 Seraph1
7 years ago
ineedlockedu...
7 years ago

Top 10 Comedies

1. Airplane! 2. Team America - World Police 3. Tremors 4. Young Frankenstein 5. Shrek 2 6. Mean Girls 7. Shool of ...
35 StewartMc
8 years ago
ineedlockedu...
7 years ago

Top 10 Overlooked Films

This is a thread for you to post what you think is the ten films that have been over-looked by people. One's that people...
4 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
Clemontine
7 years ago

Top 5 Happy Movies

The top 5 most happiest moovies! According to you though. It dosent have to be an actual happy movie it just has to be ...
1 lostty
7 years ago
lostty
7 years ago

AFI Top 100 Cheers - agree?

Did anyone else watch the new AFI special on the top 100 most inspiring movies? http://www.afi.com/tvevents/100years...
7 SusiQ
8 years ago
columbiatch
7 years ago