Listmania (Showing 251 - 275 of 297 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Hollywood's year of the sequals

Well I peruse what's coming to cinema in 2007 and it seems hollywood is running out of imagination/courage to produce an...
8 Keaven
7 years ago
ninjacobra
7 years ago

Movies that you love, but none of your friends have seen them, so you ...

Rocky Horror Picture Show The Fifth Element Carry On Dick Carry On Camping Hell, all the Carry On movies Ace Ventur...
41 lucjuice0427
7 years ago
fallglimmers...
7 years ago

2006 Top Ten

My Best of 2006 list
6 Keaven
7 years ago
yesianne
7 years ago

Ten Favorite Scenes of All Time

1. Le Notti di Cabiria - the last scene 2. bout de souffle - "New York Herald Tribune! New York Herald Tribune!" ...
8 columbiatch
7 years ago
shonkyman
7 years ago

Top 5 Johnny Depp Movies

we all know Johnny Depp is a great actor and isn't bad looking but what in your opinion are his top 5 movies acting wise...
45 xbubblemunky...
8 years ago
thestorymake...
7 years ago

Top 10 Under-rated films

The title speaks for itself. The list doesn't have to be in order. Here is mine: Not in order Revolver Brick Equ...
27 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
theymademedo...
7 years ago

Most Underrated Actor

I am sick of seeing lots of fantastic actors that consistently get underrated by critics and in particular the Academy. ...
2 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
freakyfriend...
7 years ago

Entertainment Weekly's Favorite Car Chases

10. T2 9. Charlie's Angels 8. Death Race 2000 7. Blues Brothers 6. Thelma & Louise 5. Man With the G...
10 itwasashark
8 years ago
livemetaldie...
7 years ago

Best Super Hero Movies

1. Batman Begins: Excellent Story, Direction, Acting and Visual Design. This movie is awesome. 2. Spider-man: This mo...
15 Seraph1
7 years ago
ineedlockedu...
7 years ago

Top 10 Comedies

1. Airplane! 2. Team America - World Police 3. Tremors 4. Young Frankenstein 5. Shrek 2 6. Mean Girls 7. Shool of ...
35 StewartMc
8 years ago
ineedlockedu...
7 years ago

Top 10 Overlooked Films

This is a thread for you to post what you think is the ten films that have been over-looked by people. One's that people...
4 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
Clemontine
7 years ago

Top 5 Happy Movies

The top 5 most happiest moovies! According to you though. It dosent have to be an actual happy movie it just has to be ...
1 lostty
7 years ago
lostty
7 years ago

AFI Top 100 Cheers - agree?

Did anyone else watch the new AFI special on the top 100 most inspiring movies? http://www.afi.com/tvevents/100years...
7 SusiQ
8 years ago
columbiatch
7 years ago

Best Adaptations

Best Movies adapted from a Book or short story or Play - no real reason, but please no Shakespeare - its kind of unfair...
32 canadiens87
8 years ago
lostty
7 years ago

the top 5 movies of hillary duff

the perfect man casper meets wendy cheaper by the dozen 1 cheaper by the dozen 2 raise your voice
18 keribeari13
7 years ago
daringdevon1...
7 years ago

4 is 1 Too Many.

I'm making a list and need some help....because I have a mental blank right now, I can't think of any more. 4 is 1 Too ...
18 shortcartoon...
7 years ago
Matav13
7 years ago

Rate My Top 20 Please

KEY: #. Film (Year // Director) 1. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (1966 // Sergio Leone) 2. Apocalypse Now (1979 /...
17 tarantinosco...
7 years ago
Matav13
7 years ago

Top 5 Transformations

This is for you to list your top five transformations for actors/actresses ie. they looked so different in a certain rol...
7 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
Sleaze
7 years ago

Best Performances

Here I will list a lot of the most famous and best actors and you have to say what film they gave their best performance...
18 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
paultheitie
7 years ago

Games to Movies

This is a thread where a list of game will be put and you have to put yes or no next to them. According to whether you t...
10 freakyfriend...
7 years ago
Kikuya
7 years ago

Best New Zealand movies?

1. Once Were Warriors 2. Whale Rider 3. Heavenly Creatures 4. The Piano 5. Goodbye Pork Pie
12 nzsamurai
7 years ago
tanz674
7 years ago

Flicks to watch in a deserted island.

If u got stucked on a deserted island, wat 5 films wud u rather have? And we're not talkin abt guilty pleasures here...
4 alhamo83
7 years ago
Sahara3
7 years ago

Top 5 movies that hav rapper action in it

i dnt knw if that made sense or not, but the movies that r kinda hip hop or hav rappers in it. u knw? lol i'm so confuse...
12 FilthyCapp69
7 years ago
BabyCham
7 years ago

Greastest Movies for a night in with the mates:

Jeez, i need ideas on what to watch with my friends, guys and girls I don't really have any idea, but i know not to p...
15 lucjuice0427
7 years ago
swts
7 years ago

Top 5 films that make you want to do what the films about

This means, Fight if it's Bruce Lee for example, Bobsleigh if its Cool Runnings, Go Speeding if its Fast and The Furious...
18 ricknice3030
7 years ago
meg233
7 years ago