General Movie Talk (Showing 151 - 175 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

earn MONEY online..do you want to join?

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=7472616974696D62756F6E3930
0 traitimbuonn...
3 years ago

movie without music

Does anyone know what movie made in the last 5 years that did not have any music in it and a man dies at the end?
1 nurse2876
3 years ago
Jaymundo87
3 years ago

Would yopu live as a movie character and if so which one ???

Tootsie was always my Mom's favorite movie. Now I am living as Dorothy!! LOL See my profile but don't laugh OK ?
0 aladyat42
3 years ago

Film pirated over 1 mil. times

Filmmakers Jamin & Kiowa Winans discuss an in-depth case study of their film INK one year after it?s release and one yea...
0 filmcourage
3 years ago

Gilmore Girls

The show chronicles the daily life of Rory Gilmore, a 16-year-old outcast, and her 32-year-old mother Lorelai. The basis...
1 rystaldit
3 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

The Hills review

The pseudo-improvised reality series ?The Hills,? as it plays out beyond MTV, on tabloid covers and in nearly every ot...
0 rystaldit
3 years ago

Movie fights

Who wins in a fight? Joesy Wales---vs----Doc Holiday Clint Eastwood------Val Kilmer Outlaw Joesy Wales--Tombsto...
1 oaksjeter
3 years ago
rystaldit
3 years ago

What do you want to read about?

If you were to subscribe to a movie blog or website, what would you want to read? Reviews? News? Box office updates...
2 mixtapechick
3 years ago
rystaldit
3 years ago

Who working on a movie, has the job of selecting the music for the mov...

I am trying really hard to find the answer to this. Why? There's a movie in post production that I've found what I t...
1 sykora259517
3 years ago
nicholascoom...
3 years ago

Sundance Darling Bass Ackwards

Producer Thomas Woodrow is in the Film Courage studio to share what it was like when he found out his film Bass Ackwards...
0 filmcourage
3 years ago

Movie Lovers! I need your help!!

There's this contest going around in facebook where I could win an annual pass for a local movie theater so you can imag...
2 randychico
3 years ago
hddshop
3 years ago

Filminute 2010 - An Entire Festival In Under 30 Minutes

Filminute 2010 is now underway and runs until September 30th. www.filminute.com With 18 countries represented on the...
0 filminuteinf...
3 years ago

My Exploration of Foreign Film and Your Favorites

Hi: I am a Flixster newbie, but longtime movie lover. Recently, for various reasons, I started delving into world ci...
2 setharkin
3 years ago
fahlis88
3 years ago

10-year-old film critic

10-year-old Film Critic Perry Chen and his Mom Zhu Shen, share the back story of how Perry?s Previews began, how Perry e...
0 filmcourage
3 years ago

Aspiring director in need of help

Dear movie Fans! My name is John, I am a movie fan too. I am an engineer. But I have a dream to become movie director...
0 stavross
3 years ago

HELP ! Which movie is this scene from??

I think it was a thriller... There was an adult (I think it was a guy) and a child running away from someone or from so...
2 dandooshnew
3 years ago
ForeverLesta...
3 years ago

Saddest Movie of All Time

My vote is for Million Dollar Baby...
304 Eugene
7 years ago
napoleon4869
3 years ago

movie trailers

page with several movie trailers, new releases, popular titles and a previous http://grandesemocoes.com/html/paginas_...
1 anahick
3 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

Who likes the movie Braveheart?

Brave heart is an awesome movie
0 Samhigh1
3 years ago

Hejer Charf film about stoned women

Canadian filmmaker Hejer Charf answers in this film those who stone women to death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPzU...
0 absolutelife
3 years ago

Best forgotten, obscure 80's movie.

Compare memories. No obvious 80's movies please.
3 domjohnmom
4 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

favorite femme fatales in movie history

the femme fatales are always the memorable characters in movie history sometimes they steal show to the main charac...
0 sarizonana
3 years ago

Best Films of the Decade (2000 - 2009)

As you well know, it is the end of the decade and we ask ourselves: what are the best films of the decade? Here are m...
38 os99
4 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

best movie sex scene

lets go people, im bored so lets contribute to this forum and write which movie you believe has the best sex scene
175 khaase69
7 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

What is the best Asian film of all time?

What is the Best Asian film of all time!!! The ultimate discussion! Based on the news story today that tiger beer have c...
45 medicalstude...
7 years ago
givenes
3 years ago