Scary Forum (Showing 126 - 150 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Teen movies

6 hunnieluv13
7 years ago
drblood
4 years ago

Uninvited

How to describe with out spoilers? You're not crazy. Your new, step mom is out to get you? That's really all I ca...
1 civilzen
4 years ago
xxxmichikoxx...
4 years ago

NEW EDITIONS

YEA THIS MY FIRST TIME POSTING A FORUM TOPIC ON FLIXSTER..SO IMA GET TO THE POINT. THERE WILL BE A SAW 3 COMING THIS ...
6 darius1899
7 years ago
astar4u
4 years ago

Free Watch "Mercy Line" short horror by Radfax

A crazy man escapes from a local asylum and seeks refuge in a house where the owners are unaware of their intruder. Mean...
0 radfax
4 years ago

Indie B Horror Movie...It's mine, could you tell me what you think? S...

I'm in the process of making a fun, campy, B horror film entitled SLAYERS! It's about a bunch of misfits who come face ...
2 inthestix
5 years ago
inthestix
4 years ago

Horror Movie Guessing Game(Actors)

ok well some one says two actors names and the next person has to answer the movie that they were in example Anthony...
151 brightand
5 years ago
FakeFrench88
5 years ago

Psycho.

Thoughts on Hitchcock's thrilling B&W masterpiece... One of my fave films.
16 AgentLexi213...
5 years ago
Technicolour...
5 years ago

Mirrors

An ex-detective now security guard uncovers a deadly secret in an abandon department store. What ensues is a dangerous b...
0 civilzen
5 years ago

the art of the devil 3

so i've seen this thai horror film this afternoon, it was a really scary one.. now it makes me wanna see the first and s...
26 xxxmichikoxx...
5 years ago
xxxmichikoxx...
5 years ago

Jeepers Creepers 2

So what did people think of this movie I thought it was a great one.
8 sportfan
5 years ago
mlilly5
5 years ago

trying to find the name of a movie

last weekend I rented a movie about this teenage girl who goes to visit her dead friends grand mother & is told a story ...
0 rockilynn08
5 years ago

One Missed Call remake

I don't usually start threads, but this movie needed to be discussed. I'd just like to know who has seen this and actual...
14 turry
6 years ago
SarahGenerah
5 years ago

People who watch horror movies are metal

Think my favorite movie soundtracks will be more accepted in the scary forum, more mature audience, like Lost Highway an...
4 SarahGenerah
5 years ago
SarahGenerah
5 years ago

rate the scary movie above

right this is how you play this game you think of a horror movie and the other one rates it and then they have to think ...
125 sportfan
5 years ago
brightand
5 years ago

How scary is this?

New game. Post a pic of something scary, the next person replies with how scary it is to them... and so on...
81 drblood
6 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

NITE TALES - new urban horror film

So i guess Nite Tales is this new movie with Tony Todd as a killer clown.... Can you dig it? lol I can.... on DVD F...
3 ratedjw
5 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

Non-horror genre horror movies

Which non-horror movies do you think could pass as horror movies? Robocop, Flowers in the Attic, anything starring the B...
5 drblood
5 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

Has anyone seen the old movie The Deadly Blessing

This is an older movie with a young Sharon Stone, I loved it and I am trying to find it....has anyone else ever seen it ...
2 leppal
5 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

Pocong?????

Overseas horror movies are'nt so scary if yoiu compare with indonesian horror movies have. Like Pocong example It's ...
1 lucprox
5 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

SAW FIVE CONFIRMED?

From officialsaw.com "Producer Mark Burg discusses SAW 4, SAW 5 and the amazing SAW Crew: "It's never been easy. It's...
12 yeldarb68
6 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

Unborn

When a vengeful spirit makes you it's target, all those you care about are in danger. Mildly thrilling, partly intrig...
4 civilzen
5 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

Tony Todd fans?

Did any of you catch Nite Tales on BET? Tony played a creepy clown in the second half of the two-part film. Pretty damn ...
6 sydunham
5 years ago
SpideyTerry
5 years ago

love is blind

memang benar cinta itu buta.Kadang saya menginginkannya dan kadang saya memandang sebelah mata.Tapi itu sangat sering me...
2 nursamieuh08
5 years ago
drblood
5 years ago

The Ring 2

What did everyone think of this I enjoyed it and I can't wait for the third one. It wasn't much horror in this but it h...
15 sportfan
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Why is MY BLOODY VALENTINE rated 'R'??

I was just wanting to make sure it didn't have any nudity.... or does it??
17 zoogergirl00
5 years ago
sydunham
5 years ago