Scary Forum (Showing 101 - 125 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

HELP name this movie!!

Ok movies is from 80's maybe early 90s...the only scene I can remember is this guy is dressed like a bum(trench coat and...
0 liltazz666
3 years ago

female villains in horror films

I am currently working on a Media project for my A-Level coursework. I have chosen to look at "how women are reprsented...
2 allyxo1
3 years ago
welshie12
3 years ago

horror vs thrillers

to really similar type of if you ask me witch i prefer id say thrillers without a dobut why?? it keeps you on your s...
1 sarizonana
3 years ago
xxy935829088
3 years ago

Todd & The Book Of Pure Evil

I realize this is a t.v show but it's still horror tinged..Great Canadian fare starring Jason Mewes, just wondering if a...
0 TheWizardOfG...
3 years ago

Best horror films of 2011

What have you enjoyed the most so far?
2 drblood
3 years ago
kylef19
3 years ago

Call center outsourcing : Way to Enhance Business Profit

What are the effective techniques to implement Call Center outsourcing and Offshore outsourcing business? www.inso.us...
0 smithsony2
3 years ago

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This isn't really scary, but the show might have scared young children. Just wanted to show my love for it.
19 BrOkEnXrObOt
6 years ago
sportfan
3 years ago

2011 Project Management Course @ Jiao Tong University

2011 Project Management Course @ Jiao Tong University Timetable and Tuition fee. Date: April 12th 2011 ? June 7th, 2...
0 352484661
3 years ago

Shanghai Jiao Tong University MBA-C

Shanghai Jiao Tong University MBA-C starts Saturday 26-Feb 2011 @ 9.00 am The 9th cohort of the very successful ...
0 352484661
3 years ago

earn MONEY online . do you want to join?

http://www.neobux.com/?rh=7472616974696D62756F6E3930
0 traitimbuonn...
3 years ago

What's the most most disturbing horror movie you've ever seen?

Gore gslore or scaring you the heck out of you?
280 pccal
8 years ago
MidnightMadw...
3 years ago

House of the Devil-Ti West

Filmmaker Ti West shares his thoughts on what he dislikes about the horror genre, writing screenplays in 3-5 days, how f...
0 filmcourage
3 years ago

Rate the Horror Movie Death Scene

Describe a specific kill from any horror movie and rate it. What?s your favorite, most gruesome, inventive death scene? ...
102 creepfreak
6 years ago
vampirerazae...
3 years ago

Blood Fest II Tour 2010

For Immediate Release Blood Fest II Tour 2010 ? Stop 1 To benefit Helping Hand Of Myrtle Beach, Inc food bank. Helping ...
0 kluckinfilms
3 years ago

The Rage (2007) review

Well, seeing as Flixster has no listing for this "movie", here's my review for it. Of all the cheap, crappy, unorigin...
1 ButtonFilms
6 years ago
jdwdfw
3 years ago

[Rec]

Anyone seen [Rec]? One of the best horror films I've seen for a long while...Discussion.
24 AgentLexi213...
5 years ago
EightThirty
3 years ago

Best horror films of 2010

Let's keep track of all the new horror movies as and when they happen and talk about what we think of them. Then when we...
7 drblood
4 years ago
senorgrowdog
4 years ago

The Wolfman Cometh. (And he?s brought some horrible, horrible friends!...

Pretty funny article on movie monsters posted on a blog i've been following for a little while. http://lucianogalas...
0 freebird76
4 years ago

The Foresaken

bitten by a vampire one man unknowingly joins the hunt to disrupt the genetic virus. A lick flick with some balls, bo...
0 civilzen
4 years ago

Ant ideas or suggestions for a horror movie?

I'm making a short horror film with a few rfiends as an audition into film school. If anyone has any plot suggestions...
2 brightand
4 years ago
creepfreak
4 years ago

THE SECRET BEHIND THE CROSS AND CRUCIFIX

What do you think of when you look at the cross and the crucifix? Do they hold sacred and religious value for you?...
0 globalunits1
4 years ago

horror

love any thing scary what scary movie u love
1 kiwipower10
4 years ago
sophiemagoph...
4 years ago

Disabled victims of horror

With "The Eye" we have a blind heroine. What other disabilities have been featured in horror movies over the years?
25 drblood
6 years ago
itbegins2005
4 years ago

Horror movie guide- the under 15 rule

now it maybe just me, but hav u seen a horror movie where a kid under 15 or wateva has been killed? personally i wante...
53 FilthyCapp69
8 years ago
vandijkgast
4 years ago

80's slasher throwback releases today!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey, everyone! Long time user - and huge horror/film buff here. The little indie-sleeper film I directed in Los Angel...
3 pittfilmmake...
4 years ago
Jubei
4 years ago