close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Scary Forum (Showing 776 - 800 of more than 500 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

the ring two

this film is amasing ppl reply and tell me wot you think ??
20 georgigirl19...
7 years ago
coolguy258
7 years ago

Is Alien a Horror Movie?!!

Love Alien? Come and talk `bout it!!! Im reli confused because some people say it is an some people say its not, so...
16 kymmadi
7 years ago
yourassbette...
7 years ago

what's your favorite horror movie remake?

There are so many movie remakes now a days. I would have to say that my favorite one would have to be Dawn of the dead. ...
13 Sahara3
7 years ago
yourassbette...
7 years ago

What are some Really Scary Movies?

i am looking to expand my already overflowing dvd collection with some really scary movies. you know the movies which yo...
30 KaitlinD
7 years ago
JIGsawkiller
7 years ago

Hostel- Did it deserve a NC-17 rating?

OK, there is a debate that has been going on in my Film Class, about whether or not Hostel deserved a NC-17 rating. Now,...
9 Horrorbuff
7 years ago
Horrorbuff
7 years ago

the scariest movie

have you ever actually seen a movie that chilled you to the bone??? i havent report your scarie movie
39 lostluver
8 years ago
Sahara3
7 years ago

Kinda Killa

psychologically the type of horror flick you prefer says a great deal about your personality. Slasher/Gore fans are p...
21 dv8ntnt
8 years ago
dv8ntnt
7 years ago

28 Weeks Later

Sequel to 28 Days Later has started shooting in London. Starring Robert Carlyle, Harold Perrineau, and Rose Byrne. The ...
12 batistafan
7 years ago
batistafan
7 years ago

ok people what is the horror that really made you sit on the end of ya...

ok people come on what is the one that you really would watch over and over again come on dont be shy even if they are l...
10 shellf29
7 years ago
queenofshopp...
7 years ago

hu finks scary movie 4 is gud

tell me wot u fink pls
13 georgigirl19...
7 years ago
kays27
7 years ago

George A. Romero's Classics

U know the guy hu was in shaun of the dead he n the director r zombies in Romero's Land of the dead there the ...
9 lildellboy69
7 years ago
danielpercy
7 years ago

wot did u think of "when a stranger calls"?

I was so scared i covered my face 4 half of the ending!! if you havent seen it get 2 da pic ryt now!!! lol !! cya xx lea...
14 xgemz1x
8 years ago
Horrorbuff
7 years ago

has ne1 seen....

......the descent.lol i tried wtchin it last nte and i was crappin myself lol....ne cute guys wna chat..im new!!!w.b lv ...
4 caracourtney...
7 years ago
Horrorbuff
7 years ago

TESIS

Itīs a Spanish movie, that itīs a thriller, itīs about a woman who is making her tesis about snub videos, so she discove...
6 katyalorenya
8 years ago
jackolantern...
7 years ago

Which real scary movie!!??

Which real scary movie!!??
1 JasonPerry
7 years ago
ZombieGuy
7 years ago

Duck-Run-Cower-Die-Fight back- Surrender-Follow Game

ok its kinda like the other stuff in flixter. in this explain a horror scenario and wat would u do out of the choices. ...
3 FilthyCapp69
8 years ago
SarahCloudMi...
7 years ago

dat stupis man name samikabyle

hes tryin 2 get wit younger girls show dem his dick he asked me 2 show him my vigina and he keeps on askin cam open and ...
18 babyfat123
7 years ago
Daryl26
7 years ago

21st century horror

is it just me or does it seem that all newly made "horrors" are now either remakes of classics but not as good as the or...
14 jamescameron...
7 years ago
Lerch0783
7 years ago

does any one know this movie

Told about a movie, cannot buy in the States. About a CRNA that kills in the operating room. thats all i know. anyone...
2 anna2k1you
7 years ago
Horrorbuff
7 years ago

Scary Movie's best Actor n Actress ?

hmmmm i think it could b lil bit difficult 2 decide who would b tha best in scary movies ? as best actin aAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
7 subscriber
8 years ago
Lucas004
7 years ago

Help

Im in need of a real good horror that i can watch and be scared, not to the extent of crapping myself lol but at least m...
6 kayleighsell...
8 years ago
TonytheTig3r
7 years ago

THE EVIL DEAD

Of all the horror films in my life this one was really a classic! It still sends chills down my spine!
14 chicagokevin...
8 years ago
LittleBuda
7 years ago

Whats your fave scary movie???

whats your all time fave scary movie???
12 melaniekello...
8 years ago
Harrysgirl4e...
7 years ago

Which is scarest movie?

Which is your scarest movie? My Wolfcreek.
21 TaylaWaylaSa...
8 years ago
notTheMonopo...
7 years ago

Movies You Have At Home

What Horror movies did you liked enough to buy ? Why?
19 ninjacobra
8 years ago
WaShInGtOnDr...
7 years ago