Your Reviews (Showing 151 - 175 of 494 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Toronto Airport Shuttle Service

The Toronto Airport Limousine is a one-stop solution for ground transportation. Our goal is to present first-class, top ...
0 kashif01pk
4 years ago

Toronto Airport Transportation

GTA Limousine Airport Transportation Service is Toronto's best choice in Airport Limo, Taxi and Charter Service! If you ...
0 kashif01pk
4 years ago

Scarface

Well i saw scarface many times and is my favourite movie.Starring al pacino as tony montana who playing as a druglord in...
4 Bernard1993
5 years ago
Ladiva4
4 years ago

Star Trek

Director JJ Abrams' shot at the Star Trek name left me skeptical when first hearing about it. I was never a fan of past ...
8 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
pmpdddy288
4 years ago

Reviews: The Box, Pirate Radio, 2012!

Check out my latest reviews of these films, you'll be glad you did! http://www.examiner.com/x-20067-San-Fernando-Vall...
0 ferristan
4 years ago

Fan Boys

The move that takes every Star Wars cliche over the top. Four friends go on a trip to storm the Death Star (Lucas Ran...
6 civilzen
5 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

Miracle at St. Anna

Just when you think WWII movies are tired and played out along comes this one. A story of rebellion and betrayal in I...
8 civilzen
5 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Terminator Salvation

Review
7 payne359
5 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

The Hurt Locker

The Hurt Locker takes place in 2004 Baghdad and focuses on the story of a couple of bomb disposal soldiers in the ARMY a...
1 pmpdddy288
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Dragonball Evolution

This is probably THE worst movie this entire year.I like Dragonball,Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT but this film was jus...
4 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Hell Yeah for Hell Boy 2!

The Golden Army, as sequels go this is a gem. An up start prince of an ancient race murders his father and declares war...
9 civilzen
5 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

What movie has had the largest impact upon you?

There's so many films out there that have a lasting effect, positive and negative. The themes that are conveyed, the im...
73 AliKatz
7 years ago
airfairie
4 years ago

A Wolverine Review with a different take

hay, everyone, i created a short and satirical video review on the new wolverine movie, please leave comments, they woul...
4 andrewbl1
5 years ago
jim839
4 years ago

X-Men Origins

Hugh Jackman reprises his role as Wolverine in this rather disappointing spinoff title and goes into the life of the cha...
25 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
bloodkingita...
4 years ago

Please comment my Review of Wolverine

James was once a boy,but that was a long long time ago. Now he goes by the name Logan. He has suffered more pain than a...
5 MizasterJ
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Sarvam Movie Review | Sarvam Trailer | Sarvam Stills | Sarvam Music ...

Sarvam the most expected movie of this season has been declared as a must watch film! The movie revolves around Trisha a...
0 navya3377
5 years ago

Favourtie Series of Movies

Well any movies from Star Wars , Lord of the rings, Scary movies and anyhting like that.... I jus wanna c if every1 like...
27 69BlAkEy69
8 years ago
teehpeeheigh
5 years ago

Zack and Miri

Writer/Director Kevin Smith is at it again with this outragously dirty comedy film and does not disappoint. Seth Rogan a...
0 pmpdddy288
5 years ago

Marley & Me

I read the book and watched the movie. It was so true to real life. I have a yellow lab and, live in Florida. I could re...
3 Cherylsgifts...
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

310 to Yuma

A destitute cattle rancher under the thumb of a greedy land baron is forced to rent himself out as a bounty hunter. A ...
3 civilzen
5 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago

What are your top 10 Disney Classics?

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Dumbo, Bambi, Saludos Amigos, The Three Caballeros, Make Mine Musi...
15 SJMJ91
5 years ago
Cherylsgifts...
5 years ago

Iron Man

In the past there have been good and bad super hero films. Ever since Marvel opened up their very own studio it left me ...
6 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
sportfan
5 years ago

Iron Man

Iron Man starts out with Tony Stark in a military jeep with a few marines. He makes jokes, has a little fun and right w...
9 dudisnow
6 years ago
Bernard1993
5 years ago

What are your top PIXAR films?

Pixar Animation Studios is a CGI animation studio based in Emeryville, California. To date, the studio has earned thirte...
12 SJMJ91
5 years ago
ZoeBalboa
5 years ago

Difficult quizzes for the serious movie watcher

Post your quizzes here that others may try and are not the million of randomly generated quizzes. These quizzes are als...
1 ajp210
5 years ago
ajp210
5 years ago