Your Reviews (Showing 151 - 175 of 446 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

www.sailorsdiary.com- a Blog of a character in a movie

hi i am Captain Fredrick Brown. I am a character in the First Hollywood movie by the mariners-DAM999. I have started a b...
0 fredrickbrow...
5 years ago

I've seen the movie, but now I'm searching for the name of it. That's ...

I'm searching for a slightly older documentary of which I am rather certain is from the 1980's or the 1990's. I believe ...
4 MorpheusOne
5 years ago
os99
5 years ago

WE RE ALL IN MATRIX ..........

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET GIRLS WHO BELIVE IN MATRIX PHILOSOPHY OZGUR29 IS MY YAHOO AND FREEOZZ@HOTMAIL.COM IS MY MSN MES...
9 neoozz
6 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

Whats your Fav. move ever

I loved how to lose a guy in 10 days... loved the Yellow Jovani Dress... www.promgowndirect.com sells them
1 jovaniprom
5 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

Over Rated Actors or Actress

Is there any celeberity movie stars stars that you believe get a little too much credit?
116 adorned4u
7 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

Over Rated or Underated Movies

I know I'm going to catch a lot of slack for saying this but, I saw "Departed" not impressed.
105 adorned4u
7 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

Dawn of The Dead 2004 Review (Spoiler Alert)

I saw this movie today, because zombie movies are becoming my favorite type of films. I highly recommend this film. ...
2 wwer06
5 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

What are your top 32 films of all time?

This forum is about your top 32 films of all time. Do your list like it: 32. 31. 30. 29. 28. 27. 26. ...
35 SJMJ91
5 years ago
SarahG1988
5 years ago

LOOKING FOR BEST MOVIES,BOOKS,AND WAYS OF REVIEWING?

GET TO THIS SUPERSTORE FOR THAT AND MORE; Find out more at: http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10326628/MM You can even ma...
0 andruanus
5 years ago

Without a Paddle

I just saw the first movie..and it was SUPER FUNNY!!! haha i cracked up so many times!!! I found out that the second ...
3 wur1
5 years ago
os99
5 years ago

What is your favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

Quentin Jerome Tarantino (born March 27, 1963) is an Academy Award-, BAFTA Award- and Palme d'Or-winning, Emmy- and Gram...
33 SJMJ91
5 years ago
ElectroBoy
5 years ago

Woody Allen!

What's your top 5? 5. Hannah and Her Sisters 4. Crimes and Misdemeanors 3. Annie Hall 2. Match Point 1. M...
4 LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago
SaintCathal
5 years ago

What are your top 5 Martin Scorsese films?

Martin Marcantonio Luciano Scorsese (born November 17, 1942) is an Academy Award-winning American film director, writer,...
11 SJMJ91
5 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago

Spielberg Fans! What is his greatest work?

Steven Spielberg has made some of the most controversial and highest grossing movies in film history. Which do you think...
73 neilvh
7 years ago
LorenzoVonMa...
5 years ago

Worst comic book film

Yes what's the worst movie that's based on a comic book, that you have seen?
24 KinkyGamer
5 years ago
AgentLexi213...
5 years ago

Beowulf

Beowulf is Robert Zemeckis' epic retelling of the viking warrior who was tasked to kill the demon Grendal by King Hrothg...
11 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
CollegeFaggo...
5 years ago

High School Musical 3

The enormous success of "High School Musical" and its sequel on Disney Channel made it practically inevitable that the s...
6 nielsen134
5 years ago
TPOJ
5 years ago

Epic Movie

The worst movie I've ever seen.... WOW TERRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!!
18 garzonpaola9...
7 years ago
Misspopcorn
5 years ago

What is your favourite Tim Burton film?

Timothy "Tim" William Burton (born August 25, 1958) is an Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated American film directo...
14 SJMJ91
5 years ago
karthu1993
5 years ago

The Movie League

I like the name, and this is a game or whatever where you put up a review of ANY movie you want. The next person rates ...
0 wwer06
5 years ago

Saw 5: Review

In my personal opinion I liked this movie, I honestly had low expectations for it when I walked into the theater. But su...
0 Ryan747
5 years ago

Forbidden Kingdom

Lion King,Stuart Little 1 and 2 director Rob Minkoff helmed this rather good martial arts film. The movie is more or les...
2 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
skactopus
5 years ago

Incredible Hulk

Ang Lee's 2003 vision of The Hulk character came back with multiple responses from fans. Due to the so so reviews and Bo...
5 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
pmpdddy288
5 years ago

Wild Wild West

I just saw the movie on tv and loved it. Fantastic spoof, great bad jokes, and a wonderfully ridiculous plot. But for so...
6 ionic66
5 years ago
HERETICDEVIL...
5 years ago

quarantine

Quarantine was more or less an americanized remake of the spanish film called REC which was released last year in spain....
13 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
mrbeanbob
5 years ago