Your Reviews (Showing 126 - 150 of 484 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

hellow

Hi. I never wrote on this post before, so I just wanted to say hello, and I will check out the lense of the day. Have a ...
0 jackychain18
4 years ago

Favourite Director

Who's everyones favourite director here, i personally like Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton the best!
57 hmmh92
7 years ago
angiegray007
4 years ago

titanic

Written and directed by jame cameron, titanic became an instant success in 1997 by breaking box office records. The film...
50 trevs1167
7 years ago
angiegray007
4 years ago

learn Chinese easily

Learn Chinese with the most user-friendly online Chinese language program on the market. MyChineseLearning.com is at...
0 yixuanliang1...
4 years ago

movie review

I just found the best podcast for movie reviews, its new so I wanted to share it with everyone. They only have 2 review...
0 yellowcar238...
4 years ago

The Godfather: Review

Since there has been a fuzz about this movie, I think I should explain why The Godfather is such a great movie... Fir...
16 chinchu
5 years ago
ionic66
4 years ago

Catwoman

I think it's amazing. What about u?
12 YourTypicali...
6 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

Slumdog Millionaire

Who has seen this movie? What do you think? I think it's a great movie, lots of insights about real life not just in ...
30 italianuranu...
5 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

What was the last AMAZING movie you saw?

Not good. Not really good. Not even great. AMAZING. The last movie you saw that blew you away, that made you remember so...
124 Nateflixnet
5 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

underrated actors and actresses

Basically the opic says it all actors that we think are underrated i'd like reasons and everything else but so few peopl...
40 thewalrus666
6 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

To SweetyTerror:

You may not know me, but I know about you. I've gotten a few complaints for your behavior from friends of mine. I'm not ...
2 K666XXL
4 years ago
K666XXL
4 years ago

Se7en

I just finished watching it for the first time in a year. I don't enjoy watching it more than twice a year because it be...
30 ionic66
5 years ago
myerskaty
4 years ago

"Hey, its that critic guy back to complain about another movie again."

Please Comment my review of "Seven Pounds" and if you like it, grasciously nominate me as a SR. Thank You.
4 MizasterJ
5 years ago
myerskaty
4 years ago

Nosferatu

A brilliantly made film!!! This is a film that I have been wanting to see for the longest time and finally did last nigh...
2 Lerch0783
5 years ago
CosmicEd
4 years ago

Change your climate,change our world video contest

Hi, I have entered the contest and made a video called Ordinary, But extraordinary , it is about environmental protectio...
1 YamanOghul
4 years ago
SweetyTerror...
4 years ago

Toronto Airport Shuttle Service

The Toronto Airport Limousine is a one-stop solution for ground transportation. Our goal is to present first-class, top ...
0 kashif01pk
4 years ago

Toronto Airport Transportation

GTA Limousine Airport Transportation Service is Toronto's best choice in Airport Limo, Taxi and Charter Service! If you ...
0 kashif01pk
4 years ago

Scarface

Well i saw scarface many times and is my favourite movie.Starring al pacino as tony montana who playing as a druglord in...
4 Bernard1993
5 years ago
Ladiva4
4 years ago

Star Trek

Director JJ Abrams' shot at the Star Trek name left me skeptical when first hearing about it. I was never a fan of past ...
8 pmpdddy288
5 years ago
pmpdddy288
4 years ago

Reviews: The Box, Pirate Radio, 2012!

Check out my latest reviews of these films, you'll be glad you did! http://www.examiner.com/x-20067-San-Fernando-Vall...
0 ferristan
4 years ago

Fan Boys

The move that takes every Star Wars cliche over the top. Four friends go on a trip to storm the Death Star (Lucas Ran...
6 civilzen
5 years ago
SnowEater12
4 years ago

Miracle at St. Anna

Just when you think WWII movies are tired and played out along comes this one. A story of rebellion and betrayal in I...
8 civilzen
5 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Terminator Salvation

Review
7 payne359
5 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

The Hurt Locker

The Hurt Locker takes place in 2004 Baghdad and focuses on the story of a couple of bomb disposal soldiers in the ARMY a...
1 pmpdddy288
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago

Dragonball Evolution

This is probably THE worst movie this entire year.I like Dragonball,Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT but this film was jus...
4 pmpdddy288
4 years ago
sportfan
4 years ago