Your Reviews (Showing 76 - 100 of 447 topics)

Topic Replies Started By Last Post

Who is the best director ever?

Place your all-time favourite director and state why and their best work!
137 skippythesou...
7 years ago
jpaszko1
3 years ago

What did every think of "The Other Guys"?

Here's our review. http://www.filmslatemagazine.com/movie-review/the-other-guys Jamie Paszko, Publisher, www.FilmS...
0 jpaszko1
3 years ago

THE SECRET BEHIND THE CROSS AND CRUCIFIX

What do you think of when you look at the cross and the crucifix? Do they hold sacred and religious value for you? ...
1 globalunits1
3 years ago
linjing20100...
3 years ago

What do you think should have won Best Picture 1990-2008?

These are the winners from 1990-present. Choose one of the 5 nominees that you think should have won. 1990: Dances Wi...
3 SJMJ91
5 years ago
victoriaccur...
3 years ago

cheap wholesale brand shoes nike air jordan jordan fusion puma prada d...

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42$$$$$$$ Hello, summer, good place for shopping, fashion, sexy, personality, matu...
0 hanhan198292...
3 years ago

What I've Seen

I've seen 'The Losers' - terrific action film with some humor, 'The book of Eli' - astounding story of dedication to car...
1 doctork4u2
3 years ago
sarizonana
3 years ago

???

http://www.tantangan50juta.com/?r=gieyan
0 gieyagami
3 years ago

Save Africa's Witch Children

Documentary on the social/religious conditions and brutality over the last 15 years in Africa. If you've ever wonde...
3 civilzen
3 years ago
civilzen
3 years ago

fulltime or part time

send sms ( TXT WANG send 32088 )
0 razli6
3 years ago

The movie you should most definitely NOT WATCH!

1)Watchmen. You add on....
47 VampiressEcl...
5 years ago
civilzen
3 years ago

What is your favorite film?

I have lots of favorite films. I wonder if you're like me or if you like a specific film. what's your favorite prison e...
125 jakemills100
7 years ago
MariaVanUtre...
3 years ago

Top 5, Weirdest Movies of all time

1. It's all about love. (Joaquin Phoenix, Claire Danes, Sean Penn) 2. The cube. (So strange that no famous actor acted ...
49 chinchu
7 years ago
polkafrenzy
4 years ago

Short Review Game

I love the 3 Word Review Game but sometimes I feel it doesn't allow enough review of a film. So, in this game use as man...
6 ionic66
4 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

hellow

Hi. I never wrote on this post before, so I just wanted to say hello, and I will check out the lense of the day. Have a ...
0 jackychain18
4 years ago

Favourite Director

Who's everyones favourite director here, i personally like Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton the best!
57 hmmh92
7 years ago
angiegray007
4 years ago

titanic

Written and directed by jame cameron, titanic became an instant success in 1997 by breaking box office records. The film...
50 trevs1167
7 years ago
angiegray007
4 years ago

learn Chinese easily

Learn Chinese with the most user-friendly online Chinese language program on the market. MyChineseLearning.com is at...
0 yixuanliang1...
4 years ago

movie review

I just found the best podcast for movie reviews, its new so I wanted to share it with everyone. They only have 2 review...
0 yellowcar238...
4 years ago

The Godfather: Review

Since there has been a fuzz about this movie, I think I should explain why The Godfather is such a great movie... Fir...
16 chinchu
5 years ago
ionic66
4 years ago

Catwoman

I think it's amazing. What about u?
12 YourTypicali...
6 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

Slumdog Millionaire

Who has seen this movie? What do you think? I think it's a great movie, lots of insights about real life not just in ...
30 italianuranu...
5 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

What was the last AMAZING movie you saw?

Not good. Not really good. Not even great. AMAZING. The last movie you saw that blew you away, that made you remember so...
124 Nateflixnet
5 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

underrated actors and actresses

Basically the opic says it all actors that we think are underrated i'd like reasons and everything else but so few peopl...
40 thewalrus666
5 years ago
sarizonana
4 years ago

To SweetyTerror:

You may not know me, but I know about you. I've gotten a few complaints for your behavior from friends of mine. I'm not ...
2 K666XXL
4 years ago
K666XXL
4 years ago

Se7en

I just finished watching it for the first time in a year. I don't enjoy watching it more than twice a year because it be...
30 ionic66
5 years ago
myerskaty
4 years ago