Best 1994 Movies

• Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (PG-13, 2009)

Kristin Kreuk, Chris Klein, Neal McDonough, Robin Shou, Moon Bloodgood
    On the streets of Bangkok, crime boss Bison instigates a wave of violence in the slum districts, gra... read morebbing power and land no matter what the costs to its residents. His ruthless tactics are met by a team of heroes consisting of Chun-Li, a half-Caucasian/half-Asian beauty who gave up a life of privilege to become a street fighter, battling for those who cannot fight for themselves; her kung fu master, Gen, once a feared criminal, who now fights for the forces of good; Interpol cop Charlie Nash, who has tracked the crime boss all over the world, and Nash's partner, gangland homicide detective Maya Sunee.
    • fb813389394
      fb813389394: . Though far superior to the 1994 Jean-Claude Van Damme picture and delivering a film that's more grounded in reality than its ca
      Reviewed 9 months days ago
    • fb1280656845
      fb1280656845: i have just seen a movie that is worse the the 1994 street fighter movie. THIS MOVIE SUX MAJOR ASSS
      Reviewed 18 months days ago
    • Beefy
      Beefy: Not the cinematic abortion that the 1994 version was, this one actually had a few nice touches and stylistic flourishes. Still fairly s
      Reviewed 5 years days ago
  • Unstoppable

Unstoppable (PG-13, 2010)

Denzel Washington, Chris Pine, Rosario Dawson, Ethan Suplee, Kevin Dunn
    In this action thriller from director Tony Scott, rookie train operator Will (Chris Pine) and grizzl... read moreed veteran engineer Frank (Denzel Washington) learn that a runaway locomotive carrying carloads of dangerous chemicals is headed for Will's small Pennsylvania hometown, where his wife and child live. In order to save the day, they must figure out how to catch up to the rogue engine, and stop it before harm comes to the town. Standing in their way is Galvin (Kevin Dunn), the head of the company who is more interested in saving the stock price than lives. On the plus side, the duo have competent corporate employee Connie (Rosario Dawson) on the radio, talking them through their various attempts to corral and then stop the potentially lethal locomotive. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
    • fb1311164269
      fb1311164269: ... I found this movie to be thrilling, engaging (much like the 1994 movie "Speed")... and I also found this movie to be very realistic.. from the largely CGI free
      Reviewed 3 years days ago
    • jdub37
      jdub37: I loved this movie! It is action packed and reminded me of Speed the 1994 movie with Sandra Bullock. It kept you on the edge of your seat and I refused to go to the bath
      Reviewed 3 years days ago